Chapter 2: Surpriseeeeee

Lizzie’s P.O.V

“What is this?” Ann asked.

She pointed to the computer screen. The pictures of my makeover was on the screen.

“Oh that. This is a picture of a girl who you are trying to change and she is really pissed off at you” I said crossing my arms over my chest.

She glared at me.

“What are you talking about? This is brilliant!” She said

. I raised my eyebrows. Is she serious?

“Are you freakin kidding me?! You are trying to make me someone I’m not, and I hate it!” I yelled.

“No, I’m trying to make you better” Ann said calmly.

“Well I don’t want you too” I said.

“Look. I am only doing what is best for you” She said.

“Then let me talk to the lads” I said.

“I can’t let you do that” She said.

“Why not?!” I yelled.

“You just can’t! If you guys talk then you will get to attach to them! You are gonna want to be with them everyday and when you think that they love you they will just drop you like your nothing!” She said.

“Bullshit” I mumbled.

I went into my room and opened my small closet that had my clothes. You have got to be kidding me... Ann must have threw away all of my clothes. My whole closet is full of black clothes that is really weird. I groaned and grabbed a new set of clothes. I went into the bathroom and took a long shower. Ann knocked on the bathroom door loudly.

“Come out! I have something to tell you!” She said.

I put my music up higher and pretended not to hear her. Once I was done changing I grabbed a towel and dried my hair. I turned off the music and got out of the bathroom.

“What did you want to tell me?” I said.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you and you probably hate me but to make up for it here are two tickets to the All Time Low concert today.” Ann said.

My eyes grew wide.

“Woah! Thank you so much!” I said hugging her.

I broke the hug and grabbed the tickets. FRONT ROW!!!

“Wait. Why two tickets?” I said.

“I thought that you might want to bring, Robert, with you” She said.

I smiled.

“Great! Thank you!!” I said.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Robert.

“Hello!” He said.

“Robert! I have two FRONT ROW tickets to the All Time Low concert! Wanna come?” I said.

“HELL YEAH!” He said.

“Great! Come by the tourbus!” I said then hanged up.

Soon Robert came and we both headed out for the concert.

“I can’t believe we are going to an All Time Low concert! How did you even get the tickets?!” Robert said.

“Ann gave them to me” I said