Chapter 8: You Could Have Told Me

Lizzie's P.O.V

We have just landed in London and I have missed being here so much.

"Home sweet home" I said softly.

I smiled as I picked up my bags. We all got into our car and headed back to our place. It still looked the same as we got inside. I went upstairs and set my bags down. I looked around my room. The walls are all filled with the quotes I put. I grabbed a sharpie and decided to put another one.

"Home Is Where All The Memories Are Made"

I put my sharpie back in its box and laid down on my bed. I smiled as I remembered something. I grabbed the remote and pressed the big button thingy. An oreo came flying to me and I catched it. I chuckled as I caught it. I missed that. So much. I heard a knock on my door as I finished my Oreo.

"Come in" I said standing up.

Niall came with his head down but once he was in front of me he brought his head up and looked into my eyes. This is the first time in days that he has looked at me. And honestly, it felt good to look into his eyes again.

"W-what are you doing h-here?" I said.

"I wanted to apologize..." He said.

I nodded for him to continue.m

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. I didn't mean to but after I saw that on the to I just...couldn't trust my self to be aroun you. I felt a if I was gonna hurt you again. I didn't want to risk it" he said.

"Niall. You didn't even hurt me on purpose! Why won't you get that in your head! You don't even know how much it hurt me that you weren't there with me! Zayn was kind enough to take your place" I said on the verge of tears.

"Zayn...took my place?" He said through his clenched teeth.

"Yeah. He did." I said getting angry.

We were both having a stare down until Harry came in.

"Am I interrupting something?" He said.

"No. I was just gonna leave" Niall said still looking at me.

I glared at him.

"Go ahead. Nothing's stopping you" I said.

He glared at me and left.

"What was that about?" Harry said.

"Nothing. What do you want?" I said.

"Umm do you want to come over to erm my house? Just for a bit?" He said awkwardly.

Oh. This is about that secret him and His mom are gonna tell me.

"Um sure. When are we going?" I said.

"Right now actually. Just grab a jacket. It's cold" he said.

I nodded and grabbed my black jacket and put it on. We walked downstairs and the lads were asleep either on the couch or the floor. But Zayn was on the table.

"They could have just went up to their rooms" I said.

"They were to lazy" Harry said shrugging it off.

We got out of the house and I was hit by the cold wind. It wasn't like this when we got here! We got into Harry's car and we started driving to his house.

"What was going on with you and Nialler" he asked after a couple of minutes of silence.

I sighed.

"He came to apologize but I just got mad. He ignored mr for a stupid reason and he knows that" I said.

"He looked pretty mad" Harry said.