Chapter 22: Ryder Or Niall?

Lizzie's P.O.V

"You ready?" Harry said.

"I guess...." I said.

"Smile, Liz! Where's that smile!" Louis said then put on a silly face. I gave him a small smile.

"THERE IT IS! Come on! You can come with El and I" He said.

I smiled at him. I hooked my arms around Louis and El as we got out of the car.

"Ignore their questions. Just keep on walking" El said over the loud paparazzi.

I nodded and we walked along the red carpet. We stopped to take some pictures of course. I'm gonna need to remember this moment.

"Let's take a pic with just the girls!" Someone shouted.

All the guys ran inside. Probably to annoy people. All of us girls stood next to each other and took some pics. We took some with funny faces as well.

"I wish Perrie could be here!" Julia said.

"Yeah! I miss her!" I said.

"We have to go inside! The boys are are stealing food from the food table! There not suppose to eat from that yet!" Danielle said.

I laughed. Shes perfect for Liam. We quickly got inside and Danielle was right. They were stealing food from the table.

"Guys! Stop stealing the food!" I said.

"But we're starving!" Louis whined.

My face went blank as he said that. It reminded me of Niall. How he loves his food and is basically hungry all the time. I miss him. I need him here with me.

"Liz? You alright?" Louis said. I nodded not trusting my voice.

"Lets go take our seats" El said.

We took our seats in the sixth row in front of the stage. It was Amelia, Harry, Louis, El, Danielle, Liam, Me, Zayn, and Julia. In that order. Niall was suppose to sit next to me but since he isn't here...

"Excited?" Zayn said.

"More like nervous" I said shaking a bit.

Its my first award show I have been too and I'm really nervous! What if I don't win? What if I do win but I trip on my way to the stage. A TON of things can go wrong! Soon a lot of awards were being given out. The boys won. Thats good! Now I'm just waiting for my category I was nominated for.

"And the winner for Best Female Artist goes to..."

I held onto Zayn's and Liam's hand tightly waiting for the answer.

"Elizabeth Evans!"

I stared in shock as even cheered.

"YOU WON!" Liam said jumping up and down.

I smiled widely and stood up. I fist pumped in the air. I WON! I hugged Zayn. He was the one who was closer to me so why not?

"I WON! YES!" I yelled.

I ran onto stage, thanks to these converse I can actually run. When they gave me my award I started to cry a bit.

"SPEECH!" Louis yelled.

I glared at him. He knows I hate public speaking.

"Um Thank you guys so much! I didn't really think I would win so I have no idea what to say right now... I want to thank my friends, Simon and my crew and the band. They helped me get here. I really want to thank Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan. They are the ones who have helped me from the beginning. This award isn't just for me but its for everyone who has helped me. Man i wish this could be like Mean Girls where I could just break the award into pieces and give it to you guys..." I said.