Chapter 19: Fired

*Sorry its short!

Lizzie’s P.O.V

Ann walked into the tourbus in her usual outfit.

“Can you please leave. I need to talk to Elizabeth alone” Ann said.

I sighed and everyone left. “Hang out with Amelia!” I mouthed to Harry. “Okay okay!” He mouthed back. I smiled and it was just Ann and me.

“Have you worked on any new music yet?” She asked.

“Erm yeah. I’m almost done with it. Wanna hear it?” I said.

She simply nodded. I grabbed my guitar and started strumming. Ann stopped me just after I sang the chorus.

“....do you like it?” I said nervously.

“No. Make a new song. You must perform it tonight at your concert.” She said.

My jaw dropped. Did she seriously just say that? I worked my but off for this song. And I’m not even done with it yet! And she expects me to write a NEW song and perform it tonight!?

“Ann I don’t think I ca-”

“Yes you can. Now hurry. Soundcheck is in three hours” She said.

I clenched my jaw as she began to leave. I freakin hate this.

“No” I managed to say.

She stopped walking and turned back to face me.

“Excuse me?” She said.

“Did you not hear me? I. said. No.” I said standing up.

“You will not sing that song. It’s not good enough” She said.

I glared at her as she said those last three words. Not good enough. Thats all I ever hear. I’m not good enough. I am sick and tired of everyone saying that to me.

“It is good enough. And its my career and I chose what songs I want to sing” I said.

“No you can’t. Without me you wouldn’t even be here. Now go get changed. Work on that new song. It better be ready  by soundcheck” She said then left.

I glared at the door. I’m not doing this anymore. Its time to do what I want for once. No more what Ann wants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Um Liz? Aren’t you gonna go change?” Niall asked.

“Nope. Why would I?” I said.

“Well Ann is gonna get mad” He said.

I was wearing dark blue jeans, a white tanktop with a black hoodie on and white converse.

“I don’t care anymore. Im doing what I want now” I said staring out into the crowd from backstage.

They were all yelling my name waiting for me to come out on stage. I saw Niall smile out of the corner of my eye.

“I love you. Good luck” He said.

He kissed my cheek. I smiled at him.

“ELIZABETH! GET CHANGED NOW!” I heard Ann yell.

“Well. Guess its time to go!” I said.

I ran out on stage before Ann could get to me. I heard Niall chuckle.