Chapter 3: Blocked Numbers

Lizzie's P.O.V

"Watcha doin?" Robert said.

"Ehh. Nothing. Just scrolling through tumblr" I said.

"Did you follow me!?" He said.

"Yup" I said.

"Quick question. Why don't you tell your fans you have a tumblr?" he said.

"Cuz then i'm gonna have a bunch of followers and they are gonna like stalk my blog and keep sending me messages. Plus i do not want them to see my blog" I said.

He chuckled.

"Your such a weirdo" He said.

"Thanks." I said smiling

. My phone vibrated telling me that i was getting a call. It said that I was getting a call from a blocked number. I pressed answer and put it against my ear.

"Who are you and why is your number blocked" I said still scrolling through tumblr.

"Hello to you too" Louis said smirking.

"Louis!" I hissed.

I closed my laptop and quickly went into my bunk and closed the curtain thingy.

"Yesss" Louis said.

"We're not suppose to talk! Remember" I said.

"Like that's gonna stop me" he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

"Not to be mean but why did you call" I said.

"Cuz I needed to ask you something. Why are you like...not Liz anymore. You're...different" he said.

I sighed.

"Louis...I wish I could tell you. But I can't" I said.

"Why not? You can tell me" he said.

"I can't" I said.

"Why nottttt" he whined.

"I just can't right now. I promise I will tell you soon but just not...now" I said.

"Okay. I get it" he said.

"So when does your tour start?" I said changing the subject.

"Pretty soon actually" he said.

"Great! Where is it gonna start?" I said.

"Uh-um-uh what was that? Oh I have to go. Um I need to go do the uh dishes. Byeee!" Louis said.

Before I can say anything he hung up. Okay... That was weird. Louis hates doing the dishes. He is hiding something. And I am gonna find out pretty soon. I got another call from a blocked number.

"Louis if this is you tell me-"

"Liz. It's Niall"

Niall's P.O.V

We are currently at the airport getting ready to go to Australia. I can't wait to see Liz. Well at least the new Liz.

"Did you tell her?" I said.

"No. She asked where our tour was gonna start be but I made an excuse" Louis said.

Oh god.

"Louis. Did you say you had to do the dishes?" Harry said.

"Yeah..." Louis said.

"Not again" I said putting my head in my hands.

"I'm sorry! I panicked" He said.