Chapter 14: "I DON'T WANNA DIE!"

*NIALL. HORAN. GOT. HIS. BRACES. OFF. I. AM. NOT. OKAY.

Question: Why are you changing Niall when Liz and Niall said they never change? They will always be Forever & Always like they promise. But that can change.....

MEH!: Well look at the title of the story. Some things are gonna change.

Question: NO NIALL WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE FOR LIZ? SHE LOVES YOU FOR YOU!

Niall: You guys don’t get it. I will do ANYTHING to get Liz back. Even if I have to change my self.

Question: Louis stop encouraging it!

Louis: Its gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuuun! :)

Question: Louis do you like nutella?

Louis: WHO DOESN’T LIKE NUTELLA?! OF COURSE I DO!

Question: How are you gonna change Niall?

Niall: Yeah how am I gonna change into a bad boy?

Louis: I don’t know.... ask Zayn!

Question: Liz, promise me you’ll go after the one you love not the one you like.

Liz: Promise

Question: Liz, why won’t you except the fact that you love Niall?

Liz: I do love him. But....I don’t know if he feels the same way though :/

Question: Louis, do you really think changing Niall into a bad boy is a good idea?

Louis: YES

Question: Liz, why are you going out with Ryder? How could you have feelings for someone you met in a airport?!

Liz: Well he was REALLY cute. And we just went on our first date and it was pretty fun.

Question: How many times did Louis plan ACTUALLY work?

Louis: HEY! My plans DO work! *pouts* *Crosses arms over chest*

Harry: Sometimes they do. And sometimes they don’t.

Louis: Well...yeah..

Question: You’re really gonna trust Louis?

Louis: WHAT IS UP WITH YOU GUYS ASKING THIS! THIS PLAN WILL WORK

Question: Ryder, Niall loves Liz, Liz loves Niall, you seem cute but you ruin the moment. Why?

Ryder. Well if Liz really loved Niall then why did she agree to come on this date with me? ;)

Question: Ryder, are you really a bad boy?

Ryder: You tell me

Question: Niall, promise you won’t change?

Niall: I can’t promise that anymore

Question: Is Julia still dating Harry?

Julia: I wish

Question: Niall, What are you gonna do to be a bad boy?

Niall: There is gonna be a surprise...

Question: Ryder, Why do you like Liz? Why won’t you let Niall and Liz be together?

Ryder: Shes just so beautiful. When I met her on the plane I just couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. Im afraid I can’t let them be together. She will be mine.