Erm

Okay so I decided to have a little fun before I post the last chapter. If you guys can answer these questions then I will update; the last chapter, epilogue and tell you what the surprise is all within two days.

BUT that's if you can answer these questions by I dunno Wednesday?

These questions are based on NHIMGT?!? And probably EHC

You have to show proof On where you got your answer. (Just the chapter and which story)

Okay? Okay. Here they areeee

1. Remember the whole flying bug thing? And the lads an Liz freaked out about it and locked it in a room? Which room was it in? The Music Room or the Game Room?

2. Where did Niall and Liz have their first kiss?

3. What did Julia write on Louis' bum as revenge from when Louis and Harry ate Liz's Oreos?

4. What was the name of the cashier at Mc Donald's when Niall and Liz went for their first date?

5. What song did Liam and Liz sing on the tour bus for the first time when they got bored?

And lastlyyyyyyy

6. What snack did Niall and Liz eat at their first guitar lesson?

If you even dare get the 6 question wrong I swear I don't know what I'll do.

Soooo there you go. Answer those questions before Wednesday then you will get your update sooner. Love you:)

By the way you guys have TWO surprises. But you can only chose ONE. I will tell you guys both of them and you will have to only pick ONE. Byeeeeeee:)