Chapter 32: See You In New York

*Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! An thanks to the ones who asked the boys to follow me! Although none of them followed me but one of my other favorite bands did and I bASICALLY SCREAMED WHEN THEY FOLLOWED ME.

Anyways onward with ze story!!!!

Lizzie's P.O.V

"Mother fu-" I cut Julia off by grabbing her arm and bringing her down. I also brought Amelia down. We hid behind a rack of clothes.

"What are we gonna do? He saw us come in here and now he is in here!" Julia whispered.

"I don't know! Maybe we can hide in these racks until he leaves! If he doesn't leave then we will each run out one by one. But make sure he doesn't see you!" I whispered.

They nodded and we hid in separate racks. I poked my head out of one and saw Julia carefully getting out of her rack ah hid in. Ryder was looking in the dressing rooms and Julia ran out. Ryder turned back around before I could have ran out.

Ryder started to move closer and closer to my rack that I was hiding in. I held in my breath as I tried to back away. I closed my eyes shut as he reached into the racks. I opened my eyes when I heard a crash.

Ryder turned around and I saw a rack was knocked down. Amelia knocked it down! I saw Amelia run out before Ryder can see her. I sighed in relief as I leaned back which caused me to fall out of the rack. Oh no... I looked up In fear as Ryder smirked down at me.

"Hello there. Didn't expect to see you here" he said.

Amelia's P.O.V

I saw Ryder walk over to Liz rack and I freaked out. Which caused me to knock over the rack I was in. Without thinking I sprinted out of the store and found Julia standing in the alley next to the store we were just in.

"Where's Liz?" Julia asked.

"She's still in there" I said. My phone rang and i took it out of my pocket before answering. It was Harry. Should I tell him about this or?

"Hey babe. We are abo-"

My phone was knocked out of hands when Liz bumped into me. Her eyes were wide in fear.

"He's coming! We need to get back to the hotel!" She said.

I nodded and we started running. Oh crap! I forgot my phone! I looked over my shoulder an saw Ryder running after us. He was only a couple meters behind us! Never mind about the phone! As we got into the hotel we rushed over to the elevator just as Ryder got in the hotel.

"Just take the stairs!" I said. We rushed up the stairs and up to our room. We ran in and shut the door right before Ryder slammed into it.

"You can't hide forever, Liz! I know where you're staying at now!" Ryder said while banging on the door. He chuckled before leaving.

Harry's P.O.V

The lads and I were just about to go on stage so I got my mic and bottle of water. I drank some water before putting the bottle on the table. I took out my phone and dialed Amelia. I wanted to hear her voice before going on stage. Somehow just hearing her voice can calm down my nerves. It helps a lot. As she answered I said

"Hey babe. We are abo-" i was cut off my a loud bang coming from her side of the conversation. She probably just dropped her phone. She was always a clumsy girl.

"He's coming! We need to get back to the hotel!" Was that Liz?

"Amelia? Liz?" I said. They didn't say anything else. All I hear we're a bunch of footsteps.