Chapter 17: "NIZZIEEEEEE!"

*SORRY IF ITS BORING!

Lizzie's P.O.V

“GURL YOU BETTER TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!” Julia said as I came into our hotel room.

I shut the door and my back hit the door as I smiled.

“It was....wow” I said still smiling.

I couldn’t stop smiling after what happened. I just...I can’t believe it. I finally had my Niall back. And to be cheesy I finally have my prince back. Aha. Wow i’m not saying that again. Its too weird.

“What happened?!” Julia said flopping down onto the bed.

I smiled and jumped onto the bed next to her.

“It was too adorable. He made like ten cards- OH WAIT I HAVE THEM!” I said.

I showed her them and she smiled.

“So he told me in one card to find all the other cards and to follow them and it will lead me to where he is. And on the back is something that he loves about me... When I found him...he told me he loves me” I said smiling and looking down at my hands.

“And you said....?” She said waiting for my answer.

“I said it back....” I said looking up at her.

“YESH! FINALLY!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!! THEY ARE BACK TOGETHER!!!!! NIZZIEEEEEEE FOREVER!!!!!” She yelled while running around the room.

“Julia!!!!! Wait- did you say Nizzie?” I said.

“Yeah. Its your ship name for you guys. Girl you need to go on tumblr” She said.

I chuckled. Suddenly the door flew open.

“THEY’RE BACK TOGETHER?!?” Louis said.

“YES!!!” Julia said.

“WOOO! YEAH! IT’S ABOUT GODDAMN TIME!” He yelled.

I laughed as they both fangirled over Niall and me. How can i stand to be with them in public...

“They’re back together?!” Harry and Liam said coming in.

“YUP!” Louis yelled.

“YESH!” They yelled in unison.

“Are you guys done with your fangirl session” I said.

They all sighed and nodded still smiling.

“Finally” I mumbled.

“Oh. Paul told me to tell you that we have to get ready for a concert” Liam said.

“Okay. Now get out” I said.

“Why?!” The boys said.

“Cuz Im gonna change!! NOW OUT!” I said pushing them out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Do I really have to wear this?”

“Yes! Now get ready! You're gonna go on stage in two minutes!” Ann said.

“I can barely move in these pants!” I stated.

“But you look good in them!” She said.

“I can’t feel my legs!” I said.