Chapter 36: I'll Never Leave Your Side

Lizzie's P.O.V

"Found You"

In a matter of seconds Niall has me pinned to the wall. He dug his fingers onto my hips as I put my hands up to his chest.

"Why did you invite him, Liz. You know I don't like him" he growled.

I gulped as I looked up at him. I don't know if I should be scared or turned on because seriously Niall looks hot when he's angry.

"H-he was gonna be alone for the fourth of july so i-I just didn't want him to be alone..." I said softly. He growled again and put our hips together making me gasp. He brought his head down to my neck.

"You shouldn't have done that, Elizabeth" It shocked me that he called me by my full name. He only calls me that when either he mad pr being serious. I didn't answer him.

"I guess you'll just have to get punished"

Before i can respond he crashed his lips onto mine roughly. As his hands moved down to my bum I gasped. He smirked and took that as an advantage to let his tongue explore my mouth.

"It's 3 in the morning and I can hear you from my room. Can you have sex some other time" Louis yells from his room. Niall and I broke apart and I hid my head in his chest in embarrassment. O my god...

"Now. Go. To. Sleep. You don't want Harry to find out!" Louis yells even louder. My jaw dropped knowing he did that on purpose.

"What?!" Harry yelled.

Louis laughed. I can hear Harry having trouble to open his door forgetting he locked it, which caused me to laugh. Once he opened the door, Niall wrapped his arms around my waist an buried his head in my neck.

"Nuh uh. You're not having sex till your...30!" Harry says as he tries to pull me away from Niall's grip. I chuckled as Niall squeezed me tighter. Harry pokes Niall's side knowing he is ticklish. Niall laughs and lets go of me. Harry took that as an advantage and grabbed and threw me over his shoulder.

"Harry! Put me down!" I yelled and hit his back. He ran to his room an kicked the door closed and locked it. He set me back down on the floor just as Niall started hitting the door.

"C'mon Harry! I wasn't even gonna do that!" Niall yells.

"Let me talk to her then ill think about letting her come out" Harry says. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed with my arms crossed. He turns toward me and sits in front of me.

"I don't like waking up at 3 in the morning hearing Louis yell that you and Niall are making love" he says as he crosses his arms. I rolled my eyes once again.

"We weren't even doing anything. Just a little kissing" I said with a small blush. It felt really weird talking to Harry about this especially since he is my brother. He sighed and put his head in his hands. After a while he looks up at me.

"You know you'll always be my little sister even if I'm only a couple months older."

"Harry, I'm 19 now. You can't keep looking after me."

"I know but it's still weird for me knowing that my little sister is with one of my best mates"

"Harry, you have nothing to worry about. And honestly...I think Niall's the one" I said while looking down at my fingers. Harry stayed silent. I knew this would freak him out. I shouldn't have told him.

"As long as Niall doesn't hurt you, then I'm fine with this" he says. I smile and crushed him into a hug.

"Can I go now?" I asked. He chuckled before nodding. I smiled and kissed his cheek before going outside.