chapter 3

Everyone was running around still, they all looked like they were having fun. "How about you go to make up some mastermind plan with florida?" America said half joking. "Mmmmm," Texas said, "that sounds like a good idea!" he said while smiling. "Then go go!" America said. "Yea yea, but do you know where he is?" Texas asked. "You think I'd have any idea where he is? That man is crazy!" America replied while laughing a bit, "Okayyy, well I'll go look for him! Bye mom~!" "Bye texas." America said.

America walked over to where he had spotted Dixie talking to Massachusetts, and sat down next to them both. "Hi mom!" Massachusetts interrupted whatever he was talking about with Confederate. "Hello Massachusetts, and hello twin brother." "Hello, my other twin brother." Dixie replied jokingly. "Other? What are you collecting twins now?" They all laughed at America's slightly bad joke. "Your guy's humor sucks ass..." Alabama said while taking another sip of his Dr. pepper.

"Oh sorry, i'm trying to have fun around here!" America replied jokingly. "Oh~ your not with the times~" Alabama said while jokingly sighing. "What now? Want me to make an 'sweet home Alabama' joke?" Massachusetts asked. "If you do I will kill you" Alabama replied while giving him a death glare, while Massachusetts laughed "why are you drinking a Dr. pepper at 7 in the morning?" Confederate asked. "Confederate, Dr Pepper is better than coffee." Alabama said while putting his free hand on his hip. "Whatever you say kid." Dixie said. "To be honest, I'd rather have Dr. Pepper then coffee." Massachusetts said "see he gets it!" Alabama gleaned.

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Connecticut said while everyone went silent. "THE FOOOOD IS READY~" She yelled as everyone started cheering. Maine and Oklahoma with a few other states started spreading food out all over the table, some being what they made and some being left overs from the day before. Everyone crowded to the tables and all sat down. America stood up to do the flag salute "ALLRIGHT ALLRIGHT, SETTLE DOWN!" America yelled "We have to do the flag salute like we always do BEFORE WE START EATING!" making some silverware clinic down to the table, and some to groan. "I know I know, NOW LET'S START!"

After everyone was done with doing the flag salute everyone started eating almost milliseconds after they were done and sat down. America sighed and sat back down, "I pLeDgE aLlEgIaNcE tO tHe FlAg oF tHe UnItEd StAtEs Of AmErIcA-" Confederate said before getting cut off with America shoving a Biscuit into his mouth. "Shut it." he said. After Confederate was done chewing it he went "Awww~ but it was funny~." "Maybe I should have killed you." America said while smiling "neverminddd~" Dixie replied.

"You guys act like children." Alabama said. "Well we didn't have a childhood, so we are having it now!" America said half joking. "What do you mean by that?" Massachusetts questioned. "Take that as you wish..." Confederate said while giving an awkward smile, as America tried not to laugh. "I see you guys have childhood trauma... that's why you two are so involved in all of the kids' lives just so they don't grow up to be depressed like you two?" "DAMN ALABAMA!" Massachusetts replied. "You just got called out." America said, looking over at Dixie. "Oh shut it, you're my twin, and you have more than me!" America gasped dramatically. "Oh how dare you make fun of me! That hurt right in the gut! My feelings..." he said while making a fake puppy dog eyes sad face. Confederate just laughed.

"Makuahine(mom)!" America heard and looked down to see Hawaii and Alaska both with puppy dog eyes. "We are hungry and there's no food left, can we have some of yours? Pleaseeee!" Hawaii begged. "Mm, okay! Sit in my seat, i have to go do paper work anyways..." America replied. Hawaii beamed and jumped on to the seat America had just gotten off of. "Yay!" Hawaii yelled with delight as Alaska squeezed into the spot next to her. Hawaii started eating and talking with the other two states as Dixie watched.

America walked away and went over to where his office was. He entered the room and looked around, then went to pick up the fallen papers he had knocked over while leaving earlier that morning. Then sat down and looked at the papers, 'I wish I could tell UN that I have kids so he'll give me less damn work.' He thought, but then again, he would probably just use the extra time to do more paperwork for the states. He grabbed his pen and looked over at the calendar. "UN world meeting 9:00 am" it said under Friday's date. 'Is Thursday?' he thought. 'Not gonna lie I forgot what season, or month it is, hell even day!' he thought even more. 'Well better do this paper work I guess.'

He had been doing paperwork for what felt like years, and hadn't tooken his eyes off of it. He grabbed his phone off of the table and turned it on. '11:34' it read, then he looked down at his paperwork. 'I should start cooking lunch,' he thought. He stood up, and slowly turned around making sure not to knock over papers this time, then walked up and out of the office.

He looked around to see the states still having fun and running around. He smiled, he loved his family so much, he would do anything for them, anything. 'Oh shit I forgot to go pick new vegetables.' he reminded himself. With a sigh he started walking over to the farms. He had been over there this morning but he had only gotten corn, ' guess I'll give them corn too, California would like that.' "Mom! Mom!" said a state dashing over to where America was.

America turned around to see Iowa and California standing there out of breath. "Can we help pick crops with you?" California asked. "Yea sure, i need to have all the food done by 12:30, and it's already 11;40 or so." America replied. "Yes!" Iowa whisper-yelled to themselves. "Now come along you two gays." America said jokingly. "Your gay too..." "No I'm not I'm pansexual California, thought the 'gayest state' would know that." "well you have a male preference, your more gay the straight!" California replied smugly. "I'm glad for that... some straight men are crazily sexist." Iowa giggled at what America said and all three started walking over to the fields. 

======

Hello! tbh I'm updating way more than I thought I would be, and I'm on thanksgiving/fall break so a might post more who knows.

I also changed the names of the chapters to just "chapter #" because I aint got the time to come up with a name for every chapter. also going to add the slow burn tag because this will prolly take long to start the rusame stuff nlg, I dunno tho tbh I cant trust myself

sorry for mentioning California, Hawaii, and Alaska 2 times. Just in most stories Hawaii and Alaska get mentioned a lot and id thought id do that instead for some reason and for California its because California is in first for growing crops as Iowa comes second, most o the things I'm doing come off of google searches. That's why Maine and Oklahoma were cooking breakfast I think they come in the top 4, were as Texas and Arizona also come up in top 4. yea-

ALSO SORRY THESE LITTLE AURTOR WRIGHTING THINGS ARE SO LONG LOL-

anyways have a good day/night/evening!!

~quest

(1,092 words)