chapter 6

America was now walking through a forest with an empty coffee cup. It was still dark outside, he was walking over to the farms to throw away the cup. Once he got there and threw it away, he felt odd, like someone was watching him. He ignored it and walked back into the forest, walking to the cliff he had sat on the day before. He was going to watch the sunrise again.

For some reason he still felt he was being watched, and the forest felt darker. He looked around and saw a deer. 'What in the fuck' It was staring directly at him, it had yellow glowing eyes with a note on one of its antlers. They stared at each other for a while. Then the deer started walking towards him. When it was close enough it bent its head so the antlers were closer to America. America grabbed the note and read it.

"Please be careful, you are slipping. Keep them safe, Union. <3"

It said, America wide eyed. 'Mom?' he thought, "b-but she's dead.." He said looking up to the deer. The deer got closer and sat down. America was tearing up "she is dead, i-is she... her connection with the animals." America said as the deer nodded, he sat down by the deer and pet it, "I will.. I will mom." He said.

The deer stood up, walked into the forest, and disappeared. America sat there for a bit before he noticed that it had become bright outside, sunset was about half way done. 'I guess I'll just go back to do paper work,' he thought. He sighed and spread his wings to fly up. He flew over to the balcony of the bedroom and entered it. He walked over to where his sunglasses were and put them on.

He walked back out and went over to the tables. A few states were up, "THAT'S MY TOY GIVE IT BACK!" one of the states yelled, America just sighed and walked over to his office area to go back to do hours of paperwork, 'should i set a time for like 7:30 so i could get dressed?' he thought 'yea...' He grabbed his phone and set an alarm, then started working on paperwork.

He was now staring at one of the papers reading what it said before a loud alarm went off "OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK" he yelped. "Oh.. it's just an alarm that scared the shit out of me, the hell?" he mumbled and turned off the alarm. He stood up and glanced over at one of the bookshelves. A photo of him and his adopted family stood there. They took it last Christmas. He glared at it, he did love most of his adopted family but Britain made it harder to forgive him more so love him.

He sighed and walked up and out of the office to see two states fighting over something, it was Utah and Washington fighting over some dumb shit again. America walked up to them and glared at them.

"Are you two boys done fighting or do I have to get one of the states to give you a coffin to sleep in?" America asked, causing the two to shut up and get a little frightened. "Good thank you, you guys need to stop getting in fights with other states. That goes for all of you," he said while looking around. Everyone nodded and stiffened up.

"I have a meeting to go to. I don't know how long this one will take but I will come home as always." America said, causing some states to get sad. "Love you all, see you all after the meeting!" America said while smiling and flaying up. He heard some "bye mom"s. He went into the bedroom again and put on some okay clothing because he could dress casually for this meeting.

He grabbed a white shirt that had an American flag on it, a dark gray turtleneck that had NASA on it, and some basic dark blue jeans. He walked into the bathroom to change and hid his wings. He walked back out and put on black socks and some white shoes. And walked back out onto the balcony. He watched his kids for a bit, smiling at them 'god i love them' he thought. Then flew up and away to the edge of the forest to where his car was.

He walked up to it and grabbed the keys out of the trunk where he had left it last time 'that was not very safe he thought' as he unlocked the truck and got in. he sat in the truck for a bit before looking at the time 'its 7:44 ill make it in time, or late but at least I'll keep my act up.' he thought before starting the truck and driving to the UN building.

======

damn this one was short, but 2 updates in a day?! I'm so cool I'm on a roll. I hope you the reader are enjoying this story so far because I'm having fun righting it.

anyways have a good day/night/evening!!

~quest

(818 words)