chapter 12

America woke up to loud screaming from outside, some of his kids were messing around and being chaotic because America hadn't woken up yet. America sighed and stood up, 'WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HOLY SHIT.' He looked at his wings and they had doubled in size and he had a bit more feathers this time on his legs.

He looked over at CSA and Dixie who were sleeping on the floor, his brother and his worst enemy were basically cuddling on the wood floor of the room. America laughed to himself a bit, then just took off his shirt because his wings were so big it was getting uncomfortable.

'Can I still detract my wings?' he thought before trying. He could but the tattoo that was there had a bunch of feathers. 'I'll just let them free for when I'm home and when I have to pick those countries up I'll hide them.' America grabbed his phone off the nightstand and looked at the time '7:46' he sighed and walked out to the balcony to watch what had been going on.

It was chaos, Cali was on fire again chasing Nevada with a long stick. AS some states cheered on like it was some kind of sick gameshow. Virginia and West Virginia were having some fight over who the best twins were with South Carolina and North Carolina, while North Dakota and South Dakota were recording them. New Mexico and Wyoming were having a fight, about to start throwing hands.

America sighed and flew down. Then Hawaii came running up while holding Alaska in a bridal position, while Arizona ran after them singing something. "Here comes the brideee all dressed in whiteee!" Arizona was singing while Hawaii slowed down and stopped at America. Alaska was in a while dress for some reason, with flowers in his hair. "Who is Alaska getting married too?" America asked while looking at the three youngest's. "He's not marrying anyone, but he looks good in the dress!" Hawaii said while smiling.

"Yes he does, but right now I need to stop your siblings from destroying everything in the house so give me a se-" "EVERYONE STOP AND SHUT UP AND LOOK AT HOW GOOD ALASKA LOOKS IN HIS DRESS!" Arizona yelled, making Alaska jump a bit. Everyone stopped and looked over at them, then the catter started up again and people complimented Alaska.

'Well at least that shut them up,' America thought while walking over to his office. Not wanting to deal with his kids right now, he didn't trust them on their own, but whatever. He fell into his chair and looked at his computer he had left open on the desk yesterday. He sighed and logged in then started working on that shitty essay that UN wanted.

After a bit, more like hours, America finished it early on and was almost done with all of the country paperwork. Then someone bursted into the room and walked down the stairs. "Why are you two here?" America said while looking at CSA and Dixie. Dixie walked over and placed some light food down on the table, "eat." "that's fucking toast with butter and a chicken salad," America said while glaring at the two. "It's light food, because you haven't eaten in days, also I'm staying in here till you have eaten most of it! So you aint gettin out of this one," Dixie said while crossing his arms.

"Also can I braid your hair?" CSA said while smiling, America sighed, "yes..." Dixie smiled even more and started looking at America's hair, while America picked up a piece of toast. "You have like a mullet mixed with those weird punk spike hair shaving... things," Dixie said while grabbing some of America's hair and starting to braid little braids on the sides. "You should get earrings!" CSA said while finishing one of the braids.

Dixie had found a chair to sit in and took some of the paperwork and a pen. "What are you doing?" America asked as he finished his toast. "Helping you with your hell hole of paperwork," Dixie said while still reading it. "How are you going to get my signature correct?" "Some of these are little box things for the states, I think I can do that." Dixie said while putting an x over something. "Okay whatever," America said while grabbing the salad.

CSA was now on the floor and picked up a feather, and put it in his braid like a bow on the end. "Hey Dixie?" CSA asked making Dixie look at him, "does the feather look good or does it look stupid?" "I think it looks good CSA," Dixie said while look back down at his paperwork, CSA smiled and moved to the other side to do a braid on that side.

They had sat in silence while two did paperwork and the other watched what they were doing. "It's 12:37 I should get ready to go to that shitty meetup thing," America said while sitting up. "Yay a break," Dixie said while looking at America. "Did your wings get bigger?! They doubled in size!" CSA said while looking at America who had sprawled out his wings, "yea they grew overnight." "They look cool!" CSA said while messing around with a pen.

America grumbled, "We have to deal with five shitty countries for who knows how long." "Are they funny when they are mad? If they are, I'm going to piss them off," CSA said while looking up, Dixie hit him on the back of his head "ow." "I'm going to go change, I have no idea how the hell I'm going to get them through the forest," America said while starting to walk towards the door. "Fly them over, like carry them...?" "And if you drop them it will be funny" CSA added on to Dixie's suggestion.

"Yea I guess, anyways see y'all in a bit," America said while leaving, he heard CSA yell "byeeee!" back to him. He flew up to his room and went to grab clothing to change into. He grabbed a white turtle neck that had an American flag in black on the front, and all the States listed on the back. Then a white tank top, because he had to fly once they all got there. Some basic blue jeans and black vans.

He put on everything except for the turtleneck, then flew over to the end of the forest after grabbing his keys. Once he was in front of his car he put the turtle neck on and opened the car, got in, and sat there for a bit. "This week is going to be fucking hell," he said to himself before driving off to the UN building. 

======

I'm back. Yes I died for a bit, back from the dead hello! Sorry it took so long but its here.  I celebrate thanksgiving and I didn't type anything on that day. ALSO one of my class finals in in four weeks, and in about two I'm starting shitty state testing. So yea tell you guys when that is happening :/

anyways have a good day/night/evening!!

~quest

(1125 words)