chapter 13

America drove up to the gate and punched in the code to enter the parking lot. He slowly drove in and parked, he looked over to see some countries talking outside with UN standing on the other side of the parking lot. Some countries were around him, it looked like they were flooding him with questions and storts, he looked stressed with all the talking. America sighed and grabbed his phone, it was 11:19 and he had a couple texts.

He opened the message app, and looked at what he had got texted, it was Canada who was texting him, asking if he was okay. "If your states are personified then I know you are not okay, I understand why you didn't want to tell some people but that wasn't healthy. I'm going to help take care of them when I'm at your house, one because you need help with that or more if you already have help. Also I'm technically their uncle." the text read.

'Why the hell was that text so long?' he questioned in his mind. He brushed it off and turned off his phone. And stared out his front window for a bit, after that he sighed and got out of his car. 'I really don't want to do this' he thought while closing the car door. He fixed his sunglasses, which he had accidentally slept with the night before. Then started walking over to where UN was.

America was right, UN was getting bombarded with questions he couldn't even hear over all the others. "Hello UN," America said while looking up to him, all of the countries silenced and straightened up. "W-why hello there America! Nice to see you have come on time," UN replied while making it look like he wasn't just before stressed out, it made America think of if UN was hiding anything.

"I can't be late, I need to go home," he said while glancing at all the other countries who were gathered around. UN just nodded and looked down a bit, "I am very sorry for scheduling this last minute, I had forgotten my mistake." "don't be gloomy 'bout it," America said "we all make mistakes every once and a while." America smiled, some countries were confused by how he was acting, he was known to be rude or not take things seriously. It was strange to see him acting so polite being that most have just heard rumors about how America acted.

That's when one of the states had spoken up, asking a question most were wondering. "Why did we have to write an essay? It's not what we usually do, wouldn't you give us a project instead?" Uruguay nervously asked. UN looked over at him, and calmly said, "Well I thought we would do a little fun thing with it, lots have been looking stressed. I know this wouldn't make work less stressful but more fun. That's a surprise for later though."

America got curious about what the surprise would be, getting caught up in his thoughts as countries questioned UN. He was pulled away from his guesses by a notification on his phone. He grabbed it and looked to see what it was, it was around 1:28 now and he had gotten a text from Canada. "I'm here, you better not be dead man," the text read. America sighed, knowing Canada might cause a bit of panic for others. He might come up and asking America questions of if he ate or not, like he was a doctor.

"Yes I'm alive, no need to panic out," America replied in the text. He put his phone in his back pocket and waited to see Canada act like he had just gotten out of the hospital. Almost all countries were here now, the parking lot was filled with flags. Before he saw Canada he saw Japan bolting through the crowd to get to him.

She walked in front of him, and looked at him with worry. "Canada and I are worried about you. You are not going to be alone with those kids anymore I guess..." Japan said. America looked at Japan, she was wearing some basic jeans and white shoes, with a pink zip up hoodie that was open, and had some anime shirt on that was white. She had a ponytail in, and some earrings on her cat ears. "I'm fine Japan, I always have been," America said while giving a warm smile.

Japan glared up at him, "Stop acting idiot, me and Canada know you need help. Sorry if I did anything to make you not wanna tell me, but if I did, hope I can make it up," Japan she explained while looking down. America now felt bad, it wasn't that he didn't want anyone to know, he loved and trusted his friends with the information. You just never know what can happen. Just like his brother, he got controlled. Who knows what could happen.

"Oh, It's not your fault Japan. I'm just worried something might happen to you and you or my kids will be in danger," America said, making Japan lighten up a bit. Then Canada came up behind them and pulled America to him, "Are you doing okay?" Canada questioned. "Yes, yes, I'm fine. Stop worrying, you can be my side mom when we get to my estate," America replied while glancing at Canada, America moved his hands off America and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm just... worried. Knowing you had like 50 or more kids and now one knew, or could even tell, makes me worry for your health," Canada said while eyeing America, looking around to see if anything was noticeable about how he was not okay. Japan looked at the two and sighed, "America you're getting help, or more help if you already have some." she spoke. America smiled and nodded.

"I know you are all wondering why I scheduled this last minute," UN basically yelled over all the talking. It quieted down and the focus was now mostly on UN. He spoke back up, "You all know that five countries will be staying at America's place for a bit, they will be staying there for a month or so. I hope you all packed your bags well," UN said while America grunted, 'the washer is going to break with five extra people needing clean clothing.'

"I hope America has his place cleaned up and ready to go," UN said while some snickered. "The countries close to the main five will be saying goodbyes at America's place once we all get there," UN explained. America was worried, more countries would find out about where he lived which caused his family more danger, and CSA I guess.

"There will be no meetings in this month, I will give you work though, take this a break if you will," he explained, lots became happy. UN was right, lots were stressed with work lately. "Also you have a project that I will be e-mailing you all about once everyone gets home, all the information will be in the e-mail," some grunted and groaned, most tired to stay respectful.

"That's all for now, please pick up anything that's in the building that you forgot, I will not be back here for about a month at least," Un said. Some ran into the building and UN walked in to help them. Everyone started getting in their cars, except for the main five and close family. They were standing in the parking lot and moved to the side, in front of the building entrance. It was silent, no one talked for some time.

"If we are all staying in the same house, we should talk a bit before we get all shoved into America's house. It might be more comfortable that way," Britain had spoken up. France had nodded and some just glanced at him. "That does sound like a good idea for you six," North Korea said.

America just slouched, this was awkward, UN had given a good ass punishment.

======

I'm back from the dead! well I didn't die for that long, but now I have risen. I got a chapter out! I very much hope you enjoyed, I'm going to start chapter 14 a soon as I can with finals coming up and all that jazz. Also if your wondering, I'm calling you "lil' stars" now. It's because I have stars in my name, its explained in a deleted UPDATE publish.

anyways have a good day/night/evening my lil' stars!!!

~quest

(1344 words)