chapter 8

America's face turned into shock, and Japan knew what it meant. "BRO HOW THE HELL DO YOU LIVE LIKE THAT?!" Japan yelled, "OW FUCK MY EAR!" Canada just started laughing. "Cry about it," Japan said, while America glared at her. "But really what in the world. is that why are we not allowed over to your house?" Japan asked. "Yea.." America said while rubbing his ear.

Everyone just stared at the three in shock, "so this is what the note meant," America mumbled. "So why isn't anyone allowed at your house America?" UN said while putting his hands on his hips. "Yea I didn't catch what Japan said," America glared up at UN. "use your brain, think for a bit if countries are personified..." America said while Canada caught on.

"Ohhhhh, OH!" Canada said while just sitting back down acting like nothing happened. "Well, are you going to explain? I'm not taking that as an answer," UN said. "You will find out when you send the five countries over to my house. You don't even know were I fucking live," America said crossing his arms. UN just sighed, "I will tell you who is staying over at your house when we get back to the meeting and lunch is over, hope you all know it's over in about 2 minutes," He said before walking out of the room.

Japan looked over at America, the room still silent "glad you did get that mad." "I'm going to kill everyone," America said. "Good for you, thought you were telling me to not start WWIII but now you are," Canada said before taking another bite of his food. America was pissed and it went back to being silent before Germany stood up and walked over to them.

"At the meeting do you mind explaining why you three are acting like.... This?" He said. "No," America said "yes, yes we will, I mean we cant hide it anymore." Japan said then took another bite of her food. "I hate you all," "love you too~" Canada said, replying to America. Then Germany went to sit back down, and everyone started talking for a bit before the announcement of lunch being over played and they went to the meeting room.

Now they were all sitting in a different order, now America, Japan, and Canada were all next to each other with all eyes and ears on them. "So America," UN spoke up, "why do you let no one over to your house?" "how fucking dumb are you," America said witch pissed UN off, and made Japan giggle.

"Well if you won't answer that, then why are you three all the sudden acting like emo teens," UN said, trying to offend them. "It's called tricking everyone until something bad happens. Because why would little nice Canada do anything wrong in a war~" Canada said while smiling. UN and all the countries were surprised and or mad. "Manipulation works like a charm!" Japan said joyfully.

Everyone looked scared at the three countries that could start a war and team up at any given moment. They would be scary because America is number one for the strongest army. Also Canada and America are 2 and 3rd biggest Countries.

"Another question that I have, why do you wear those glasses all the time?" Un asked, making everyone nod, even Japan and Canada. "I have my reasons, and you will find out when you have the 5 people you have chosen stay at my house. Who are you even making stay at my house?" America asked

"Canada, Japan, Russia, and your parents," which caused some people to scoff. "Why do I have to stay at his house?" Russia asked. "Well because you guys fight a lot, it could make you guys nicer to each other. Same for Britain." which caused everyone to go silent. "Because of what happened today I'll let you guys go home early today, but the people who are staying at America's you guys will be going tomorrow. It will give you time to pack and America time to clean up if he needs to do so." UN said.

While everyone packed up and left the building, America went up to his truck, sat down and called Dixie. "I'm going to kill everyone and everything." "whoa whoa whoa, what happened?" Confederate said a bit nervous, "FUCKING FIVE CONTRIES HAVE TO STAY AT OUR DAMN HOUSE?! HOW THE HELL AM I GOING TO GET THE STATES TO NOT START A FUCKING WAR," America yelled.

Dixie went silent, "WHAT THE FUCK!?! WHY?!" he yelled from the other end of the phone. "Because they got tired of me rebelling or some shit, but fucking tea sucker and mr. vodka is the main thing I'm worried about." "THEY ARE STAYING OVER AT OUR HOUSE." Confederate yelled pissed off, "sadly yes, but France, Japan and Canada are going to be here>"

"That's good I guess..." Dixie said while calming down a bit. "I'll tell you more when I get home, they let us out early today because I almost beat the shit outta UN." "well why did ya?" Confederate asked. "Canada held me back, plus now's not the time to start WWIII." "I guess.." Dixie said kind of sad that America didn't beat up UN. "welp see ya when i get home, bye~" Then America ended the phone call. 'This is going to be one hell of a weekend... wait how long are they staying? Whatever.' he thought before starting his truck and driving off.

======

This was kinda short ngl and chaotic, sorry. But I hope you still liked it I guess. Posting 2 times a day again tho lol

anyways have a good day/night/evening!!

~quest

(922 words)