chapter 32

The beach trip was over and everyone was packing up from the wild day. Some states whining about not wanting to go back, some already asleep, and some who look like they want to kill something. Everything was going great.

America stood next to a couple states trying to make sure they were fine.

"Are you sure your arm is okay? You don't want me to fly to get you a cast or something...?" America asked.

"Yes!" North Carolina groaned, "I'm fine, mom, it's not like I'm dyin- ow!"

"What happened?!" America freaked.

"Nothing, just moved it wrong," North Carolina groaned.

"Okay..." America said.

"You can kiss my fucking ass bitch!" A voice yelled.

"Language!" America yelled right after.

Some snickering came after, but you could still hear the yelling of that person. Person being Texas, and the person he's yelling at being California. California looked like they were about to punch him in the face.

"Do you like ever shut up?! It's honestly hella annoying!" California shouted.

"Don't test me with your weird accent, sayin' like all the time is weird!" Texas shouted.

"Hey, how about we all calm down, that would be great," Ohio said, slightly annoyed herself.

"Shut up Ohio! You're shitted on by the whole country!" Texas remarked.

"Language! And Texas if you don't shut your mouth I'll make you" Dixie yelled.

"How about you shut up country boy! Not even a real cowboy, you're just a wanna be!" Ohio said.

"Oh you little brat! I'll beat your a-!" Texas yelled before getting cut off by Dixie grabbing the back of his shirt and holding him up. "Put me down!" Texas screeched. However, Dixie refused and they all kept walking back home.

Once they got back, California and Texas fighting the whole time, everyone was changing back into normal clothing for dinner. However, California was complaining about Texas. Sitting on one of the dinner tables with some others, rambling on about how much they hated Texas.

"Why was he even there anyways? Does he even know how to swim," California asked.

"Yea, he does, but not well. He was there because Florida was being a baby after you threw him in the water," Nevada said.

"I hope he actually leaves the Union, then I won't have to deal with him," California muttered.

"I;d say you're more likely to leave the Union, and he can't do that legally," Nevada explained.

"Why me? He's the one being all bitchy about wanting to leave!" California yelled.

"Language kid!" Dixie yelled from a couple seats down.

"Whatever..." California mumbled.

Then, Texas sat right next to California. Just to annoy them.

"I heard you yelling, what was that about?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing, just complaining about useless states," California said back.

"Both of you stop being passive aggressive and shut the hell up," Nevada said.

"Kiss my a-"

"Language, Texas," Dixie said.

"No, no! This is funny, keep fighting," CSA giggled.

"Don't, your mom is gonna kill me if you cuss each other out. Especially at the dinner table," Dixie explained.

"Yeah, okay, whatever... He's just so, like annoying," California muttered.

"I'm right here!" Texas yelled.

"Oh, sorry I forgot because of how useless you are!" California yelled back.

"Everyone shut up! Dinner is getting served!" someone, probably Connecticut, yelled.

======

hi... I'm back... 😁 I'M SO SORRY FOR BEING GONE. Personal, personal but still I'm so sorry. I hope y'all can forgive me, imma go back to updating so yeaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm done with sports so that's a plus, and my school ends like 6/9 or something. I honestly forgot, but whatever it's in a month. Can we all kill whoever made state testing bc I rlly don't wanna write an expository essay about swimming <3

SORRY THIS IS SO FUCKING SHORT.

anywayz bye lil' stars 

~quest

(515 words)