Part 6: Can't sleep

It was currently 12:48 at night. I can't fall back to sleep. I've been staring at Simon for like 5 whole minutes now. I've been thinking about what to do and I decided I wanted to annoy Price

Alia: Simon wake up!

Simon jumped awake looking a little scared. He looked at me to make sure I was ok

Simon: what is it? Are you ok?

Alia: I'm fine. It's just I can't sleep.

I saw Simon visibly relax. I looked up at him and he put his arm around my naked body. 

Simon: What's on your mind?

Alia: Do you want to go on a drive?

Simon: To where sweetheart?

Alia: Walmart. 

Simon laughed as he started to get dressed. He put on a black hoodie and jeans. He came over to me and handed me my undergarments. I got up and walked to my room with Simon. 

Simon: do you have any clothes other than Your catsuits?

Alia Of course! I just have a lot of suits because I used to go on so many missions. 

Simon sat on my bead and watched me put on some tight skinny jeans and a black t-shirt. I tried to match our outfits because why not. I let my hair down and put a simple braid behind my ear. I got a black leather mask out of my closet to give to Simon.

Alia: do you want to wear my mask? instead of your skull one. I just don't know if you want to y'know...

I kept rambling on since I didn't know if Simon wanted to be stared at or not. 

Simon: It's alright I'll wear yours. 

Simon put the black leather mask on and I'm going to be honest, I think I have a mask kink. I loved how Simon opened up and showed his face to me. It was a very vulnerable moment between us. 

Simon: It smells like you. I like it. 

I smiled when Simon said that. It made me feel wanted and like I wasn't a burden to anyone. Simon and I walked out of our room quietly and quickly went outside to get in a car. When Simon and I got outside we saw a black SUV and got in. I went to the driver's side and fixed all the mirrors when all of a sudden I saw Soap sprawled out in the back seat. 

Alia: Soap?! what are you doing here?

Soap all of a sudden jolted awake and looked at the both of us. 

Soap: Gaz snores, Price kicked me out for cuddling him, Alejandro just said no, and you guys were "Busy" so I came out here. 

Alia: *Gasp* you could hear us. 

Soap: Well I kinda snuck in and just heard. I didn't look in your rooms or anything, but I was in the living room trying to process what was going on. 

Alia: Omg that's embarrassing. 

Soap: where are you guys going? 

Alia: well we were going to Walmart.

Soap: Oooh can I come?

Alia: Sure why not. Buckle up.

I started the car and went out of the gates to the base. When we got to Walmart I was so excited because I'm going to annoy the living hell out of price with the stunt I'm about to pull. 

Simon: So why are we here again? 

Alia: we're getting Christmas decor and a Christmas tree.  I'm going to decorate the whole base to annoy Price, and I'm using his credit card.

Soap: How the hell did you get his credit card? 

Alia: I pickpocketed him while at dinner.

Soap: Wow that's talent!

All three of us walked to the Christmas aisles and I started to pick things out that I think would look good in the base. I chose a white tree and red tinsel along with red and white ornaments. I think the theme is going to be peppermints because why not? I got a bunch of stuff because to truly annoy him I had to think of everything. I even got Price a Santa suit. I also got an elf on the shelf that soap begged me to get. I also got everyone Santa hats and when Simon wasn't looking I quickly put a cute Santa lingerie outfit in the buggy and covered it with Price's Santa Suit. 

Simon: Can I get Pretzels?

Alia: Of course! Get the big one!

All three of us walked to checkout and I made sure to put the lingerie first so I could surprise Simon on Christmas eve which was in two weeks. Soap looked at me with a very weird look and I just shrugged my shoulders. Simon eventually came back when half of the groceries were bagged. Simon put his arm on my lower back while I was putting the bags in the cart. 

I used Price's card to buy everything.  we all went to the car and I just know price is going to be mad. I got into the driver's seat and started driving back to base. 

Soap: Sooo... are you two like dating or just hooking up?

Simon and I both looked up at each other before I put my eyes back on the road. 

Alia: I'm not sure. I think we're just going with the flow and whatever happens, happens.

Simon: I agree. We'll have to talk about it more. 

when we got back to base I started getting all of the decors out. I went inside to put the bags in the kitchen and then I put the bag with the Santa suit and lingerie in my room. 

Alia: Soap go wake the others besides Price. 

Simon: what's your's and Price's relationship

Alia: well if I'm being honest he's like a father to me why? 

Simon: No reason. 

Simon and I started hanging wreaths and lights around the kitchen and living room until everyone came out of their rooms

Alia: hey guys! we're decorating the whole base to annoy Price. 

Alejandro: I'm in! this is payback for that one time he pushed me during a mission. 

Everyone started decorating the base and I went up to Simon 

Alia: can you help me with the tree?

Simon: Sure.

Simon and I put up the tree and started putting the tinsel and ornaments on. When It came to the star I tried to reach it but I wasn't tall enough to put it on. I felt two hands on my waist lifting me up and I looked back at Simon to see him holding me up so I could put the star on. when he set me down we looked into each other's eyes and I was definitely blushing. 

I heard a jingle bell from above us and there was mistletoe that Gaz was holding up. I laughed as I pushed Gaz

Gaz: What? the chemistry at that moment was really strong. 

Gaz hung up the mistletoe in the doorway and then I put a wreath up on the kitchen door. by the time we finished decorating the whole base, it was around 6 A.M. 

Price: Good news guys! OMG- who the hell decorated my base?!

All of us stood in the kitchen and I stood near the door with a plate of slutty waffles that I was going to give Price

Alia: good morning Price!

I extended my arms out with the plate and his eyes widened 

Price: You made me slutty waffles?

Alia: I also decorated the whole base. What was your news?

Price: Since we haven't really got anything on the weird terrorist attacks we have the next two weeks off for Christmas. of course it could change but you know. enjoy the time you have. Also just because you made me slutty waffles doesn't mean you're off the hook for decorating my base. where did you get all the decor anyways?

Alia: I bought the decor and here is your card back.