Part 14: Early Christmas Present

Smut warning 🥵

I walked into the kitchen towards the two. I gave soap my peice of bread and brought his head low so only he could hear me.

Alia: I need your help. Can you keep everyone distracted and can you not come to Ghost's and I's room.

Soap: I got you ma'am

Soap mockingly saluted me and I went to Simon who was still eating some of his dinner.

Alia: meet me in 10 in our room.

I winked at him and left towards our room. I quickly put on the lingerie I bought. I also put some makeup on that I knew was going to be sweated off later tonight. By the time was done I had put on my red bottom heels I heard our door opening. I stood by Simon's door and watched as his eyes looked me up and down in surprise.

Simon: what's this?

Alia: your Christmas present.

Simon tore his mask off and walked towards me and I put a hand to his chest.

Alia: I'm in charge tonight.

Simon stared deeply into my eyes. I turned around and led him towards his room. I shut his door and pushed him against the wall. I pressed my lips into his and gave him passionate but rough kisses. I kissed along his jaw until I reached his ear. I could feel his bulge growing on my pelvis as I pushed up against him.

Alia: such a хороший мальчик (good boy) aren't you?

Simon whimpered when I spoke Russian. I pulled the ribbon that was tied on my waist and I made makeshift restraints. I tied Simon's hands behind his back with the red velvet ribbon. I then brought him over to his bed and sat him in front of the chest that was at the end of his bed. I sat on the chest and crossed my legs. He pleaded me with his eyes.

Alia: beg.

I looked at Simon dominantly and he looked at me with complete dispair. Simon whimpered as he begged me.

Simon: please let me touch. I want to please you. please let me. I'm begging Alia. Please!

I looked at him closely. I could see my bright red lipstick smeared across his lips and all over his neck. I could also see the mark I made from earlier. I know Simon had control issues, and seeing him pleading for me to give him a sliver of control is really hot.

Alia: go ahead симпатичный мальчик (pretty boy)

Simon immediately dived in between my legs and started kissing my thighs. Simon struggled against the restraints. He looked up at me saliva slightly on his lips.

Simon: untie me please?

Simon whimpered as he said those three words and how could I deny such a pretty little request. I got on my knees and untied the restraints. He immediately put his hands in his lap waiting for me to sit back down. I sat down and watched as he waited patiently until I said it was ok for him to move. He looked so pretty at this angle.

Alia: go on.

Simon grabbed my thighs and dove his head into my heat. I leaned my head back as he licked my very sensitive bud. He kept licking the sensitive bundle of nerves continuously causing my legs to shake and tremble with each wet stroke. 

Simon definitely knew what he was doing because as soon as he reached his hand up to my heat and entered two digits, I was done. I unraveled like a gift for Christmas under his touch. My moans were loud and nearly animalistic as his thick fingers stroked my inner linings. My legs started to instinctively close as he kept moving his fingers over my g spot. As soon as he sucked my clit and continuously hit my g spot with his finger, my legs nearly closed on his head. I shook and trembled as I hit my euphoric high. My eyes rolled back and my back arched as Simon rode out my high with his tongue.