Part 7: Red Room

Ghost and Alia's relationship seems like it's going fast but it's for the plot. Things are going to get interesting soon and They will all be going on more missions. 

Price: My Card?! why did you have my card, Alia?

Alia: I bought the decor with it. I got you something too!

Price: You got me something with my own card?

Alia: yeah

Price: you make me grow gray hairs every single day. What did you get me?

Alia: I'll be right back!

I ran to my room and grabbed the Santa suit I bought for Price. 

Alia: here!

Price: You got me a Santa suit?

Alia: Yeah so you can pretend to be taking donations to get back all the money I spent on decor. 

Price: OMG Alia! How did you even get my card in the first place?

Alia: I pickpocketed you at dinner. 

Alejandro started laughing loudly and Price glared at him as he walked away from me to eat the waffles I made for him. 

Price: we have our last work meeting before our break starts today. Alia, you will have to open up the USB and analyze it. I expect to see everyone in the briefing room at 12. 

I walked to my room and thought Ghost was going to follow me but instead he stuck around to talk to price. I just shrugged my shoulders and continued to walk to my room. I put up the lingerie I bought in my closet and got out a latte-colored fuzzy pajama set. The material was the same texture as fuzzy socks. the shirt was cropped and the shorts were around mid-thigh. I put on the fuzzy cardigan and laid down in bed. I knew two things as of right now. 1. I was going to take a well-deserved nap and 2. I'm going to that meeting in my pajamas. I put a timer on my phone and slowly went to sleep. 

~Simon's Pov~

I knew that Alia looked up to price in some type of way, but I wasn't sure so I asked her what her relationship was with him. Ever since I asked, I've been thinking of ways to ask him if I could date Alia. I sat down next to Price and sat there in silence for a while. 

Price: What is it, Simon? You usually sit with me when something is on your mind. 

I sighed and just decided to for it. 

Simon: Can I date Alia?

Price laughed until he realized I was serious

Price: Why are you asking me?

Simon: Well you are our captain and she thinks of you as a father figure. 

Price: She does?! I've been trying to get her to admit that for 2 years now. Of course, you can date her Simon! I mean the way she looks at you lets me know my girl is happy with you. 

Price got up from his seat and hugged me 

Price: take care of her, please. She's been through a lot. 

I walked to Alia and I's room to ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend. I walked into her room and saw her sleeping on her stomach. I walked up to her bed and laid down. I put my hand on her lower back and her eyes slowly opened. I took my mask off so I could lay my head in her neck. I'm not used to intimacy so me doing this is a very big deal for me. 

Alia: Simon?

Simon: Hey.

Alia: You ok? 

Simon: Alia Ivanovna, do you want to be my girlfriend?