Part 26

It's been a week since I had my evaluation, but a year since my attempt I've been back on the field and I've been way happier. I'm recovering faster than I thought and it's because of all the guys around me. Simon has helped me so much this week.

Nat is coming to visit since she is apparently bored at home. I'm super excited to see her. I woke up early and prepared a room for her to stay in. Simon had to calm down my excitement because I was getting a little too hard on the rookies during training. It wasn't my fault my excitement was making me aggressive.

Alia: Natasha!

Natasha: Alia! It's been forever since I've seen you.

Alia: I know! Come in! It's almost dinner time.

Natasha: wow! This base is nice.

Price: thanks! Captain price.

Natasha: Natasha Romanoff. Nice to meet you captain.

Alia: this is your room and if you ever need anything Simon and I's room is two doors down the hall.

Rudy: Dinner is ready!

Alia: Alright! Let's go meet the other guys!

We walked to the dining area and I saw all the boys at the table. I felt my phone ringing in my pocket. I looked at the lit up screen and my eyes widened.

Alia: I'll be back I have to take this call.

Price: dinner will be waiting for you when you're back.

I walked into the hallway and answered the call. My nerves were out of the roof.

Woman: Hi! May I speak to Alia Ivanovna?

Alia: This is her.

~Inside Kitchen~

Gaz: what do you think that call was about?

Soap: not sure but it seemed urgent.

Rudy: she looked nervous.

Soap: maybe lass was expecting news.

Alejandro: what kind of news would Alia be expecting? The only people she talks too is us.

Gaz: and she hates phone calls.

Price: guys. Whatever it is it's her business.

Alia: hey guys I'm back. Let's eat!

Soap: what was the call about lass?

Alia: it was just a follow up.

Gaz: I have a confession to make!

Price: we're listening.

Gaz: Alia. Please forgive me.

Soap: uh oh.

Gaz: I ate your sweet tarts.

Alia: you. Did. What?!

Gaz: I'm sorry Alia! I was drunk and hungry last night.

Alia: it's fine I forgive you.

Soap: whattt? Oh god Alia's sick! Why else would you let him off the hook with this.

Alia: I'm just feeling forgiving. Natasha. Get you're hand off my forehead.

Natasha: just checking.

Price: Gaz you're on dishes tonight.

Gaz: aww man.

Everyone finished up. There was small chatter between everyone until we all decided it was time for bed. I walked Nat to her room and she gave me a big hug before closing her door.