Part 17: Sick!

Tw: involuntary surgery, sickness, nightmares, graduation ceremony, and trauma.

I was wrong. I was in fact not going to be fine. I'm currently in the infirmary because I have a ridiculously high fever. 103.8 to be exact. Simon didn't move from the chair at all since I've been here. Every now and then he would cuddle me because I asked, but for the most part he didn't move or leave.

Price has been in and out with tea and food. I had zero appetite so Simon and Price would have to force me to eat at least once a day so I had some nutrients in my body. Simon had to force me to drink water. My throat hurt extremely bad and I am very whiny when I'm sick. I could see soap's and Gaz's shadows outside the windows every now and then, but they only popped in once and that's was to ask Simon if I was ok.

My body was extremely cold and the infirmary's constant air circulation didn't help either. I wanted Simon to lay on me. Completely. I don't care how big he is I want him to smush me and warm me with his body heat.

Alia: simon?

Simon: yes love.

Alia: can you lay on top of me? Please.

Simon: no Alia I'm too big

Alia: that's what she said *giggles* please simon? I know you're huge and all but please I'm so cold and this blanket isn't doing shit!

Simon: fine but you better fucking tell me if I hurt you.

Alia: I promise.

Simon laid on top of me with his head on my chest. I stroked his head with my arm that didn't have fluid IVs and my breathing slowed. I could feel the heat of him passing into my body and making my shivering stop. My breathing steadied out and I was eventually asleep.

~Dream~

*soft ballet music playing*

Alia: no not this again!

Instructor: again!

Young Alia: you'll break them.

Head mistress: only the breakable ones. You're made of metal. We'll celebrate after the ceremony.

Young Alia: what if I fail?

I saw myself shooting at a target hitting the bullseye every single time.

Alia: no...

The target switched to a man with a bag over his head.

Head mistress: you never fail.

I saw myself raise the gun and shoot the innocent man

Alia: noo no no please stop!

Everything around me flickered and I saw my self fighting with the instructor. The instructor put me in a head lock and I struggled to breath.

Head mistress: sloppy! Pretending to fail. The ceremony is necessary. For you to take your place in the world.

Young Alia: I have no place in the world.

Head mistress: exactly.

I saw everything flicker once again and all of a sudden I see my face being shoved down onto a hospital bed. I saw people move the bed and little widows lined up against the wall. Everything turned white and I felt light headed. I could see the scalpel plunging into my skin. I saw the doctor scoop all of my reproductive organs out.

Alia: no no no stop! Please make it stop! Noooooooo!

The last thing I saw was me being stitched up. I couldn't move.

~end of dream~

Everything all of a sudden turned bright and I found myself looking up at a masked doctor. I grabbed the doctor by the neck and I could hear multiple men yelling at me.

Simon: hey Alia! No! Let go!

Price: Alia let go!

Soap: omg!

I felt three men pull me down and restrained me to my hospital bed with their arms.

Alia: no no let me go! I don't wanna go back! Nooooo!

Simon: Alia. It's me Simon! You're safe ok. We're all here for you.

Alia: Simon? They- they took it all away.

Simon: who love?

Alia: the doctor. They just scooped it all out like I meant nothing.

I started sobbing and hyperventilating like a maniac. My skin was on fire and I felt like I could feel every drop of pain in my body 10x worse. I realized I just hurt an innocent person who was trying to help me.

Alia: I'm a monster Simon. I- I I'm a monstrosity of a woman

Simon: no don't you dare say that! You are not a monster and you are not a monstrosity of a woman! And I swear to you and the holy heavens above that I will kill anyone who makes you feel that way! you're safe Alia. You aren't in the red room anymore.

I could see price sobbing while holding my ankle down tightly and I could see Gaz and soap looking at me teary eyed. Even Simon had a few tears running down my face.

Alia: what happened.

Simon: I left to get the door for price and you started seizing. You're fever got too high. You- you started coding, so everyone ran in and that's when you woke up.

Alia: omg. I'm so sorry.

Price: I thought you were dying. Alia you are my daughter and I care for you. I can't stand the thought of burying my own daughter.

Soap: your my bestie Alia. I was so scared.

Gaz: me too. It was so scary Alia

Simon: I can't even come up with words to describe how scared I was Alia. I love you so much and I- I can't lose you.

Alia: * sobbing* I'm so sorry guys. I didn't mean it.

Price: there is nothing you should be sorry about. I'm proud of you Alia. You fought and woke up. I'm so proud of you kid!

Alia: thank you price. I love you guys so much!

Simon: we love you too Alia but I think you need some sleep.

Alia: yeah I feel absolutely exhausted. I also have a major headache.

I felt the guy's hand leave my body and they all sat on the couch and chairs.

Alia: you guys should sleep in your rooms it'll be uncomfy on the couches.

Simon: we're staying right her love.

Price: I agree.