ix. ravenclaw's top seeker

"𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃!"

"Hey! Who're you calling a brat child?" Raya glared at Nathaniel who had ushered Loki on the floor.

Exam season was approaching and like always, Ravenclaw house was in pandemonium. Some kids had locked themselves in their dorms as they prepared for the end of the year tests in utter silence. Ravenclaws filled the library and courtyard, using visuals around them to try and study. The Common Room was a mess.

The first years sat in a corner near the arches, staring at the mountains and studying. Raya and her friends had camped around the fireplace, sitting on the couches and floor. A few students were pacing, hopping, and jumping around the room, trying to act out their lessons so they would remember them better.

Raya was going over Potions on the floor, glaring at Nathaniel who had his book open on the blue and bronze coffee table.

"He stepped on my Transfiguration textbook!" Nathaniel complained.

"He's not a brat child," Raya argued, picking up her cat and hugging him close. "You know what, you're not getting the cat if I die anymore."

"What? That's not fair," he argued.

"Why was he going to get it?" Cierra made a face.

"We all know I love him the most," Cho added.

"I can't believe you trust him with that thing if you die," Elias jutted his thumb at Nathaniel. "He nearly got a black eye trying to open the toothpaste."

"How do you nearly get a black eye with toothpaste?" Cierra muttered to herself.

"Technically, none of you would have him if I died," Raya said meekly. "I just said that because it went with the situation."

"Then who gets the cat?" Cierra asked, leaning forward.

"Well, if I die, it'd go to Luke," Raya said. "My friend from Camp. He loves cats, and he's been dying to meet Loki for a while. Honestly, he'd take better care of him than the rest of you."

"Okay, but if he dies, who gets it?" Cho asked.

Raya blinked, "Um, probably Cedric. No offense, but he actually takes care of my child with me, unlike the rest of you."

"Yes!" Cho pumped her fist in the air.

"Uh, what?" Thomas asked.

"I'm missing something very important," Nathaniel muttered.

"Yeah, the fact that I'm gonna marry him," Cho answered nonchalantly.

"If Cedric dies, who gets it?" Cierra asked, ignoring Cho.

"Oh, Thomas I guess," Raya shrugged. "He's the least likely to accidently kick him off of a cliff."

"If Thomas dies?"

"Then Cierra," Raya shrugged. "She'll feed him way too much, though."

"If Cierra dies?" Elias asked.

"Cho and Meredith would get shared custody," Raya nodded, flipping her textbook.

"If they die?"

"Then Elias and Nathaniel would get shared custody."

"Yes!" the two of them fist-bumped. "We're getting the cat."

"Yeah, if every one of us present, and two others die," Cierra made a face.

"We're still getting the cat!" Elias grinned.