xxxii. muffins, donuts, and mumpty

"𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐃! 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄! 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍 𝐌𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃!"

Raya coughed as she exited the Weasley fireplace. She'd been back at Newbrooke Manor for a little less than a week, and had been harassed non stop by the Weasleys to bring over the blueberry muffins that her house elf, Rosie, made.

She carried two trays of them, dusting herself off as she left the fireplace. Rosie was so pleased the Weasleys liked her muffins, she promised to make them for the Weasleys whenever they asked. 

They asked if they could have Raya's house elf.

Raya said no.

"Where are those little idiots?" she grumbled to herself, trying to get the soot off of her jeans. It probably wasn't a good idea to wear light jeans when she was planning on travelling through Floo.

"Raya, you're here!" Ginny grinned, rushing down the stairs to pull her into a hug.

"Hi, Raya!" Hermione came over as well, pulling her into a hug. She hesitated, "You didn't bring Loki... did you?"

"Nah, he doesn't like Floo," Raya told her. "Why?"

"Crookshanks gets jealous when I sit with other cats," she answered, hugging her tighter.

"That's fair," Raya muttered, making her way to the kitchen. "Ginny, where the hell are your idiot brothers? If they made me travel here to deliver the muffins, and they're not even here, I won't be giving any to them."

"You're gonna have to be a little more specific," Ginny said drily.

"Which of your idiot brothers could I be referring to?" Raya rolled her eyes as she set the muffins down on the table.

"Certainly not us, I hope," a red haired boy who was sitting at the table said, looking mildly amused. He had long hair which was tied back into a ponytail. A fang shaped earring glittered in his ear. Objectively speaking, he was kind of hot.

The boy next to him laughed at that statement. Shorter and stockier than the other boy, he was quite tanned and covered in freckles. He had short red hair, which was lighter showing off how much time he spent in the sun.

Raya froze for a second — wondering who the hell had infested the Weasley household — before recognizing the boys from family pictures.

"Oh crap, I thought someone had broken in for a second," Raya muttered, letting out a shaky laugh. She pointed at freckles, "Charlie?"

"Correct," he grinned, giving her a fist bump.

"And you're Bill?" Raya turned to ponytail. "Obviously you're Bill. Unless there's another Weasley you're all hiding from me?"

"I promise there's no more," Bill laughed, raising his hands in mock surrender. "You must be the wonderful Raya our twins can't stop talking about."

"Or Ginny," Charlie added.

"Or Ginny," Bill agreed. 

"I've never felt more loved," Raya muttered a hand to her heart. "Speaking of the twins, do any of you guys know where they are? I've got muffins for them, but I need to leave tonight to make sure everything is right and if they don't show up for the muffins, I'm just gonna take them back."

"No, I want them," Ginny went forward to take one.

Before she could grab one, a faint noise sounded, announcing that someone was coming in from the Floo.

"I smell Rosie's muffins!" Fred said, arriving in the kitchen. "Raya! Move, you're blocking the muffins."

"I'd be offended, but I've tasted Rosie's muffins and that's fair," she muttered, getting out of the way.