xv. underwear and crop tops

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐘. Just like last year, the Weasleys were selling 'RAVENCLAW'S TOP SEEKER' shirts — with a better picture of Raya, of course. They added more options as well, including crop tops — which the two of them rocked — and sweatshirts, and sweatpants. 

They wanted to add underpants, but that was where Raya drew the line.

It was cold outside, but it wasn't snowing at least. Raya flew over the players easily, embracing the cold nipping her skin. It energized her more than playing in the heat ever did.

Roger and Raya had worked on a few new training drills, which were definitely paying off. Their chasers were flying fast, doing different moves to outsmart Hufflepuff. Umayza and Tyler — the Beaters — had been doing lots of strength and aim drills, which were paying off this match.

"And Avery makes another great save!" Lee cheered in the microphone. "Avery — the Chaser — has got the ball — Avery to Roger — Roger to Avery — he's passed it to Chris — who just avoided getting his head knocked off by a Bludger. Phew."

Raya watched Umayza go after the Bludger, knocking it into one of the Hufflepuff Chasers.

She could hear Elias shouting something from the crowd.

"And Chris to Roger — back to Chris — who shoots... he scores!" Lee's voice echoed through the crowds. 

The cheers from Ravenclaw fans drowned out the Hufflepuff groans. 

She turned her broom around, flying a little higher to embrace the cold. Something gold fluttered across the field.

Raya smirked, keeping one eye on Cedric — who was on the other side of the field — as she kicked off, zipping towards the Snitch. Her Nimbus 2001 caught up to the small ball easily. All she had to do was wrap her fingers around it.

"And Raya's got the Snitch!" Lee cheered. "RAVENCLAW WINS! THE UNDEFEATED CHAMPIONS OF LAST YEAR HAVE GOTTEN OFF TO A GREAT START!"

Raya laughed to herself as she landed on the ground, immediately surrounded by her friends hugging her and cheering. Professor Flitwick — wearing a 'RAVENCLAW'S TOP SEEKER' crop top was seen cheering from the teachers booth.

Raya was still grinning as sat in the library hours later, working on a Care of Magical Creatures assignment. 

Professor Silvanus Kettleburn was a cheerful old man. He only had an arm and half a leg left (he'd lost the rest of his limbs while dealing with these creatures), but he never seemed to mind that. Often, he made jokes about it.

Raya flipped through her copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. 

"Did any of you get the Hippogriff's most dangerous characteristic?" Cedric asked, flipping through the textbook.

Raya pointed to a passage on one of the pages, "They're proud creatures. They get offended easily, so you've got to be careful when you approach one."

"Thanks," he scribbled it down.

They made small talk, sharing candy and answers. At one point, Raya saw Cho and Cedric holding hands.

She grinned triumphantly in Thomas' direction.

After nearly an hour, Raya shut her textbook, massaging her wrist. Professor Kettleburn didn't give written assignments often, but when he did — boy, they were long.

Her and her friends made their way back to the Ravenclaw tower, wishing Cedric goodnight as he headed over to the Hufflepuff common room. It was down the hall from the kitchens, and quite hard to get into if you weren't a Hufflepuff.