Chapter 19!

***Spoilers for Dr. Who! Which I don't own either***

Needless to say, I didn’t do anything productive. At all. I barely breathed; which is totally possible for me now. I was currently on Jonathan’s couch, curled up in the fetal position with three blankets piled on top of me while mascara ran down my cheeks.

“What was the last thing you said to me?” Rose asked the actual Doctor on the beach. I was surprised I was still able to cry.

“I said Rose Tyler.” The Doctor replied easily and I sat straight up, eyes wide as they continued.

“Yeah, and how was that sentence going to end?” She got kinda sassy about it, but my eyes were the size of dinner plates by now, tears rolling faster down my cheek. He’s gonna say it, he’s gonna say ‘I love you.’ I thought ferociously.

“Does it really need saying?” The Doctor asked.

“HELL FREAKING YES IT DOES!” I yelled as loudly as I could while jumping off of the couch and making wildly insane hand gestures at the TV. A door upstairs opened and then quietly locked while Rose kissed the second Doctor.

“You know Kat,” Jonathan yawned as he walked down the stairs. His hair was sticking up in places, his black shirt and pajama pants were all wrinkled and I finally noticed the clock on the wall. “Normal people, even evil masterminds like myself, are sleeping at three in the morning.”

“It’s can’t be three in the morning.” I frowned. “I started this like… four hours ago.”

“That was two days ago Kat.” Johnny chuckled to himself as he started making coffee in the kitchen.

“I wasn’t sitting there for two days.” I pointed at the couch, it begging me to curl back up on its cushions.

“You’re still wearing eyeliner from when you shocked Joker on TV. That was two days ago Katrina.” John’s voice got somewhat softer and he raised a questioning eyebrow at me. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“No! Of course I’m not okay!” I yelled before pacing in front of him. “They build up this relationship between these two characters right? They love each other and it’s so obvious and you just want them together because when they’re together they’re just beautiful! And then one of them gets trapped in a parallel dimension! On top of that, in the same episode even, the guy starts to finally, FINALLY, confess that he loved her and then their time runs out and he DISAPPEARS! HE JUST DISAPPEARS AND YOUR HEART JUST CAN’T TAKE IT. And then some red head shows up in a wedding dress and after a season of watching the guy have to try and move on from the first girl he never got to tell ‘I love you’ to the red head shows back up. And their personalities clash sometimes but it’s so perfect and then the first girl SHOWS BACK UP! Like, she interacts with this new girl and you can just see the heart break on her face and you just wanna die and eat chocolate and get fat for the rest of your life. And then there comes a point and time where all of the guy’s friends show up to help him save the world and THERE SHE IS! And no one knows she’s there at first, but when they do it’s just perfect. And everything’s wonderful. And then they have to go their separate ways and he has to put her back in the parallel world so that the fabric of reality doesn’t just get torn all to hell. Sometime in the mess before that there was, basically, a clone made of him and he can’t exist in the same place as the original guy. So he leaves him with the girl he loves because he knows she’ll make him a good person and this way she can, technically, be loved by him. But he has to leave her for a second time, AND CAN’T EVEN SAY ‘I LOVE YOU’ ON CAMERA FOR ALL THE FANS THAT WANT THEM TO GROW OLD TOGETHER!!!!! IT’S FRUSTRATING! These writers, they’re going to kill me.” I finally caught my breath to see a very amused doctor before me.