2

The banquet hall was full of people bustling with the sounds of the people who are waiting to see the newly married couple who till now has not shown them to the world and everyone really wants to know who is the better half of the world's ruthless mafia and as they saw two silhouettes at the end of the staircase which made the hall silent only for the hall to fell silent as they saw the mafia coming down with his husband.

Wang Yibo is the most ruthless mafia in the whole world who was married last year and everyone wanted to know who has won the heart of this ruthless mafia but little did they know it was not what anyone could desire as it was an arranged marriage and if you would have asked his husband, Wang Xiao Zhan he would have told you the reality of this marriage which he agreed as he thought that he will get the love of his life but on marrying Yibo he realized that he will never be able to get the love from this marriage and with this was about to move away from his husband when he felt a rig on his wrist which lead him to collide to Yibo's chest.

Yibo when saw Zhan moving away from him pulled him toward himself as the boy collided with his chest he hooked his finger under his chin as he make him look at him and spoke, "YOU ARE A MISTAKE OF MY LIFE!"

And Zhan when heard this felt his eyes getting teary as again his hope of getting love from his husband shattered but before he could speak the man again spoke,

"A MISTAKE WHICH I WANT TO COMMIT FOR THE WHOLE OF MY LIFE!"