73

The young heir of Xiao Corporations, Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan is sitting in an interview studio as today he is giving a personal interview and it's the rare chance that the young heir who is famous for his cold looks and indifferent attitude gives time to anyone for interview, but since the man has won the best enterpreneur award for fifth time in a row he was bound to attend this interview.

It has been two hour and the man is giving answer to every question as in such a way that everything is showing his power and elegance as the interviewer spoke "Mr. Sean, one lady question!"

Xiao Zhan when heard the person spoke, "yes!"

"Mr. Sean, we know that you are the richest person of the country and you have a lot of fortune but I just want to ask WHAT IS THE THING THAT YOU TREASURE THE MOST IN THIS WORLD?" asked the interview and the people present in the studio when heard the question immediately turned their attention toward the young heir as they really want to know what is the most treasured thing of the business tycoon Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan when heard the question just smiled a little as he took out his wallet and everyone seeing the wallet felt that it might be something like a credit card or something else but the thing they saw made them shocked as xiao zhan opened his wallet and took out a Polaroid photo as he showed it to the world which was the photo of a young boy with a charming smile on his face as he spoke,

"This is my most priced posession, my world , my life, my strength, my husband, XIAO WANG YIBO!"