16

The mansion's hall is bustling with the sounds of people from various businesses as well as mafia organizations of the world waiting to get the glimpse of the CEO of SEAN EMPIRE, SEAN XIAO ZHAN, as well at the famous mafia of the underworld, known...

The mansion's hall is bustling with the sounds of people from various businesses as well as mafia organizations of the world waiting to get the glimpse of the CEO of SEAN EMPIRE, SEAN XIAO ZHAN, as well at the famous mafia of the underworld, known as DEMON SEAN, and as everyone is waiting for him the hall is bustling with sounds of people talking about only when the thing that who will be the new better half of SEAN XIAO ZHAN, as today is the decline of the contract marriage between him and his husband, Xiao Wang Yibo, and as the people is talking about this suddenly a voice is heard, "mow may I welcome the host of the party, MR. SEAN XIAO ZHAN and his better half, XIAO WANG YIBO!" as the two figures are revealed at stairs.

The couple after hearing their name just smiled as they descended the stairs to only reach the hall and as soon as they reached there Zhan got surrounded by the executives and other people who started talking with them and Yibo started watching hi...

The couple after hearing their name just smiled as they descended the stairs to only reach the hall and as soon as they reached there Zhan got surrounded by the executives and other people who started talking with them and Yibo started watching him and it was after half an hour a girl spoke, "Mr. Sean!"

Zhan who has been talking to his fellow members when heard someone calling for him looked in that direction and seeing the girl his eyes darkened as he spoke, "yes miss Yangzi!"

Yangzi on getting the attention of the mafia looked at Yibo as she spoke, "so Mr. Sean, I heard you called this meeting to introduce your partner to this underworld!"

Zhan on hearing this spoke, "yes!" As he started moving toward Yangzi making the girl smile and Yibo seeing this felt his chest tightening as he started to leave the place.

Zhan who has moved toward the girl has bypassed her making her smile fell as she saw him moving toward Yibo and the Mafia on reaching Yibo grabbed his hand startling the boy but before he could speak anything Zhan spoke, "Ning!" And with this, a song started playing as the mafia kept his hand on the younger's waist and started making with the music and started singing with it...

I found a love, for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a boy, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
B

arefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it
Darling, you look perfect tonight

Sang Zhan as he looked into Yibo's eyes with the emotions which the younger always wanted to see in his husband's eyes. Sang Zhan as he looked into Yibo's eyes with the emotions which the younger always wanted to see in his husband's eyes.

Well, I found a puppy, stronger than anyone I know,
Sang Zhan and Yibo hearing this glared at the mafia making the mafia chuckle as he planted a kiss in the boy's nose startling everyone.

He shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share his home
I found a lover, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my man, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Sang the mafia as he swirled the boy in his arms to only caught him in his other as he moved with the beats...

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And He looks perfect

I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

And with this Zhan twirled Yibo around his finger as he landed in Zhan's arms and Zhan on seeing the boy looking at him smiled as he spoke,

"I love you Xiao Wang Yibo!" Starling everyone and especially the one in the arms of the media as he looked at the man with teary eyes and spoke,

"Really Zhan ge!" And Zhan on hearing this smiled as he spoke, "yes love!" Making Yibo smile as he spoke,

"I... I love you t... Too!"
And with this Zhan captured Yibo's lips as a message was delivered to whole world...

"SEAN XIAO ZHAN BELONGS TO XIAO WANG YIBO!"