95

The CEO who has been talking on his phone after ending it just released a deep breath as he just sit down where his husband has been sitting with their princess. Yibo when saw Zhan settling beside him smiled and was about to speak but as he saw his husband's tierd face he asked "what happened ge?"

Zhan who has just settled beside Yibo with a deep breath spoke, "I am tired Yibo!" And Yibo when heard his husband took one of his hand in his and spoke,"then take rest ge!" As he with a pause added, "sleep ge!"

"Am not able to do so!" Replied the CEO with frustration as well as tiredness but due to his work issues and tension he is not able to sleep.

Yibo when heard Zhan released a deep sigh as he spoke, "then Just lie on my shoulder, comfortably!'

The CEO when heard Yibo was about to protest but Yibo glared at him and Zhan just sighed as he kept his head on the shoulder and Yibo just started massaging his hair, and that worked as a magic as within few seconds CEO slept.

Making his husband chuckle as he planted a forehead kiss and spoke, "and then he says he can't sleep!"

As he looked at their princess and spoke, "your daddy is too much, baby?" To which the princess replied with a meow making Yibo chuckle as he started watching his sleeping husband...