41

The boy has been sitting on the terrace of his building after a hard practice of six hours away from his home with no one to call as he has run away from his parents to follow his dreams but today the boy has been feeling lonely and he just needed someone to support him when suddenly his phone rang and Chen shou on hearing his phone ringtone immediately took out his phone and as he saw the person calling him his eyes widen with shock as well as twinkled with happiness as he answered the call with his chirped voice hiding his pain, "Yang ge!"

The man on the other side when heard the voice released a sigh as he spoke, "A shou You fine, dear!" As he knows that boy very well and knows when the boy hides his emotions.

Chen Shou on hearing the man's voice while composing himself spoke, "y... Yes!" And Sheng Yang on hearing this spoke, "no, you are not!" Making Chen shocked but before he could speak a stern voice came, "don't lie to your yang Ge!" As he with a voice filled with care and love spoke, "tell your gege what happened A shou!"

Chen Shou who has been controlling himself for the past half an hour when heard that voice immediately felt his walls breaking down as he in a slightly nasal tone spoke, "gege!"

Shen Yang on hearing the voice became alerted as he spoke, "what happened, love?" And Chen on hearing this looked at the helmet in his hand as he spoke, "gege, y... Your a shou is t... Tired!" As a lone tear escaped from his eyes as he looked at the sky to calm himself down and continued,

"He needs someone!"

"H... He n...needs an h... Hug!"

"A h... Hug to m... Make him f... Feel b... Better!"
As he clutched his phone tightly and spoke, "h... He needs you!"

Shen Yang who has been on his phone when heard the broken voice of the boy felt his tears roll down as he spoke, "A Shou... I am always there for you!"

"Close your eyes, and keep your hand on your heart, you will find me there!"
And Chen on hearing this did the action as he spoke, "A shou misses you gege!"

And Shen Yang also did the same action as he spoke, "yang gege also misses shou di!" As the two lovers separated by distance closed their eyes to feel each other presence...