44

The boy has been great tense today as he has been walking up and down at backstage and now his friend is getting fed up so he spoke, "Bo will you calm down, you are acting like a boy who is going to send on a top mission on the border!" And yibo who has been walking up and down on hearing his friend spoke, "it's even worse than that!" And the older on hearing this spoke, "how?"

Yibo on hearing this with took a seat beside him as he spoke, "Today my husband is coming!" And the older when heard this spoke, "isn't it good!" As he with a pause added, "you having your husband here is so good, why are you panicking!"

Yibo on hearing this spoke, "I am not panicking because my husband will be here!" As he with a pause spoke, "I am panicking because Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan will be here!" And the older on hearing this with a confused look spoke, "and how!"

Yibo on hearing this spoke, "because my husband is my biggest supporter but Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan is my biggest critic!" As he with a worry added, "and today I have to face them together!" As he pointed at the man sitting with his elegant aura with his phone ready and Yibo knows that after this show he has to face both shades of his husband together...