47

The living room has fallen into silence as the doctor is tending to his husband while their son is sitting with a pout as after a few minutes Dr. Xiao spoke, "it's done Mr. Wang!" and Yibo when heard his husband's voice knows that he has made his husband angry so he spoke, "Zhan ge!" But Dr. Xiao Zhan just ignored him making the officer pout he spoke, "please Ge, I am sorry!" And Dr. Xiao on hearing his husband just released a sigh as he spoke, "I know it's your work bo, but there are two people who wait for you, you should take care of yourself!" And Yibo on hearing his husband knows that he has made his husband disappointed so he spoke, "I am sorry Zhan ge!" And Dr. Xiao on hearing his husband spoke, "you don't need to please!" Making yibo frown as Dr. Xiao spoke, "ask sorry from your son!" And Yibo on hearing this immediately turned toward Yuan who has been sitting with a pout and Yibo on seeing this knows that it will take a long time to coax his little prince so with a determination to please his little prince turned toward him.

 Xiao spoke, "ask sorry from your son!" And Yibo on hearing this immediately turned toward Yuan who has been sitting with a pout and Yibo on seeing this knows that it will take a long time to coax his little prince so with a determination to pleas...

Yuan who has been looking at his both fathers when saw his dad turning toward him looked in another direction with a pout making yibo realize that it will take a little effort to coax his son as he in his sweet voice called,

"Yuan!"
But there was no response so he again spoke,

"Little one!"
No response

"My prince!"
No response

"My sweetie!"
No response.

"My cupcake!"
And still, there was no response and this time Yibo felt a little sad as even after using all the nicknames on not getting a response he felt a little sad so he spoke,

"Baby won't you look at your paa!" And this time Yuan immediately looked at his dad as he knows that his dad only addresses himself as paa when he is sad so he spoke, "what happened paa!" And yibo on getting the response this time spoke, "you are not talking to paa!" As he with a pout added, "paa is sad!" And Yuan on hearing this immediately spoke, "don't be sad paa, I will talk to you!" Making Yibo smile as he brought his pinky finger in front of yuan and spoke, "promise!" And yuan in seeing his dad's pinky finger brought his pinky finger to intertwine it with his dad as he spoke, "promise paa!" Making Yibo smile as Yuan spoke, "but you also promise me you will not get hurt again!" And yibo on hearing his son smiled as he spoke, "promise son!"

Yuan on hearing this smiled as he spoke, "if you break your promise I will punish you!" And Yibo on hearing this was shocked as he never expected that the boy will say something like this but he wants to know what his son is going to do to punish him so he spoke, "how will you punish me?"

Yuan on hearing this spoke, "I will ask papa to find another dad for me!" Making Yibo widen his eyes as he spoke, "hey you will not do it!" And Yuan on hearing his dad spoke, "yes I will if you get hurt again!" As he showed his tongue to his dad making yibo spoke, "brat come here!" As he caught hold of Yuan and started tickling him and with this, the living room fell into laughter as Dr. Xiao watched his husband and son having fun together...