67

The car has been travelling on the roads of Beijing as the young actor who has recently won the award as the best actor of the country is watching the video of him capturing the confetti as the comments read,

"He is so cute!"

"Congratulations Wang Yibo, you are the best!"

"We love you a lot!"

"Wish all your dreams come true!"

And as the actor is reading comment a smile is there on his face making anyone believe that the man is happy but if someone sees him closely then they will find that the smile is not reaching the man's eyes as their is something lacking in that and as the actor is reading the comments he paused at the last one,

"Why did Yibo caught it?
Is there a meaning behind this action?"

Yibo when saw the comment closed his eyes to calm himself down when suddenly the driver spoke, "sir, we have reached!" And Yibo on hearing this immediately opened his eyes as he looked outside and grabbed his award and spoke, "I will be back soon!" And the team on hearing this nodded their heads as the young actor left the car.

Yibo after leaving the car entered the place which scares him the most, but today their is no fear as his beloved his here and the actor is excited for talking to him so reaching the last grave he bent down as he settled near it and spoke, "Zhan ge!" As he kept his award in front of the grave and spoke, "Your YIYI, did it z... Zhan ge!" As a tear rolled down his eyes as he continued, "Your Bobo, h... He is the best a...actor hubby!" As he kept his head on the grave and hugged it letting his tears out as he is missing his husband who just died one week before due to cancer, and the boy was also not able to grieve his husband's death as the only thing which his Zhan ge asked him was to be strong and complete his every dream, when suddenly he remembered what he kept in his pocket so he immediately took it out as he kept it near the grave and again hugged it as he spoke, "remember, once you told me when you become the best actor and recieves the award bring a part of that award show with me!" As he clutched that confetti and spoke, "so I brought this ge!" As he lifted his head and spoke, "I... I want to show it to you, h... Honey!" As more tears rolled down his eyes as he continued, "s... So that you can a... Also be part of the event!" As the man who has finally caught the confetti in the award show kept it to the place where he belongs answering the question silently to the word, why he caught the confetti in the award show...