91

The clock has been striking at 10:00 pm in the city of Shanghai and most of the occupants of the city has started to drift off to their dreamland and the teenagers have started their night life and away from all this hustle and bustle of the city is located the mansion of the richest alpha of the country, and the mansion is silent as a conveyor of cars stops in front of the mansion as the driver runs to open the door for the young heir and a man in an all black attire as the butler ran toward him to take his bag as he bowed to him, "Welcome back, Master Xiao!"

Xiao Zhan, the dominant alpha when heard this nodded his head as he entered the mansion and was about to climb the stairs when he heard a loud whine, "Noooooo.....!" And Zhan when heard the whine immediately stopped in his steps as he knows who is the culprit behind it as he turned his direction toward the area from where the sound came and as he reached the area he found a crowd of servants there making him frown as he spoke, "what's happening here?" And everyone when heard the cold voice of the alpha felt a shiver run down their spine as they immediately dispersed from there and as the area got clear and the scene he saw made him shocked as he saw his head nanny sitting with his omega and trying to coax him, "little master please!" And his little one whining, "no...!" As he took the wine bottle in front of him.

Zhan when saw this was shocked as he didn't expected this as the younger just took the bottle and spoke, "b....bobo wanna d... Dink!" And the nanny on hearing this was about to speak but before she could the alpha spoke, "and why bobo wanna dink?" As he moved toward the boy and settled beside him and the nanny when saw the alpha immediately stood up as she bowed to the alpha to which the alpha nodded and with this she left the area.

Yibo when heard the question just took a sip as he spoke, "b... Be.... Because!" And Zhan when heard this spoke, "because?" And the younger on hearing this with a pout spoke, "I... It m... Makes me f... Forgot... A... Alpha!" And Zhan when heard this frowned as he felt his alpha growling as how can his little one say but he composed himself as he don't want to scare this little one and was about to speak but before he could the younger spoke, "bobo m... Miss gege!" As he with a hiccup added, "p... Pain!" And few tears rolled down from his eyes.

Zhan when saw the action of his omega felt a pain in his heart as he immediately took the boy in his arms and spoke, "baby, don't cry!" And Yibo who has been drunk when found himself in a familiar warmth sniffed a little as he spoke, "b

Zhan when saw the action of his omega felt a pain in his heart as he immediately took the boy in his arms and spoke, "baby, don't cry!" And Yibo who has been drunk when found himself in a familiar warmth sniffed a little as he spoke, "b...bobo Miss gege!" As few more tears rolled down his eyes as Zhan tightened his hold on the boy as a tear rolled down his eye as Yibo spoke,

"g .. ge bad!"

"H... He l... Left bobo for a s... Stupid trip!"

And Zhan when heard Yibo realized what this little one of his is feeling tantrums as he hugged his tightly and spoke,

"Yes, gege bad!"

"He is sorry!"

And Yibo when heard the young heir just hugged him tightly as he spoke,

"Bobo*hic* wants ge!"

As he in a dreamy smile added, "s... So that!" And Zhan when heard this spoke, "so that?" And Yibo just looked at Zhan with that smile only making Zhan's breath to hitch.

Yibo just raised his head as he spoke, "so that b...bobo can dance with g... gege!" As he immediately moved away from Zhan and Zhan seeing this action of his beloved was about to speak but before he could Yibo spoke, "l... Le me show you!

Zhan when saw the action of his beloved smiled as he started watching him with adoration in his eyes as Yibo just made the pose and started dancing with an illusion of his husband as he let a giggle and spoke, "bobo l

Zhan when saw the action of his beloved smiled as he started watching him with adoration in his eyes as Yibo just made the pose and started dancing with an illusion of his husband as he let a giggle and spoke, "bobo l... Love gege!" Making Zhan smile as the younger did a twirl and was about to fall but before he could Zhan caught him in his arms as Yibo landed in his arms with a wide smile.

 Love gege!" Making Zhan smile as the younger did a twirl and was about to fall but before he could Zhan caught him in his arms as Yibo landed in his arms with a wide smile

Zhan when saw the action of his beloved immediately caught him in his arms as he spoke, "careful love!" Making Yibo chuckle as he spoke, "o... Okay!" And then looked at Zhan as he spoke,

"Bobo love you, Zhan ge!" And with this he closed his eyes and drifted off to his sleep as Zhan spoke, "Zhan ge love you too, bobo!" As he bridal carried him in his arms to only take him to their room....