83

Yibo checking his today's event photos as Zhan is hugging from back as he is planting small small kisses on his neck making Yibo to feel irritated but he can't stop it as he loves these ministrations of his husband and as he showed his photo to Zhan as he spoke, "how do I look?"

Zhan who has been busy with his sweet ministrations on his husband's nape when heard Yibo looked at the photo as he spoke, "you look lovely, my love!" And as he said it he buried his bunny teeth in Yibo's skin as he sucked there marking Yibo making Yibo to moan, "ahh gege!" And Zhan when heard Yibo felt his body hearing up as he tightened his hold on Yibo and planted a kiss there and Yibo on feeling the action of the man spoke, "old man it's sixth time I wear a turtle neck this week?"

Zhan when heard Yibo spoke, "so what?" And Yibo this time with a frown spoke, "control yourself you horny man because of you i am not able to wear anything else!" And Zhan when heard Yibo let a laugh as he immediately made Yibo lie on the bed as he hovered on the boy and planted a kiss on his forehead as he spoke, "what can this husband do when his husband is so tasty?" And Yibo when heard Zhan with a teasing smile spoke, "so old cow loves to eat young grass!"

Zhan when heard Yibo spoke, "brat!" As he immediately captured his lips in a kiss and with this the room fall into another pleasurable night as the body of younger is worshiped again and again on the bed...