84🔞

The room has been filled with the breath of the two men as the older is looking at the younger with piercing gaze as the younger is lying beneath him with a disheveled look as he is enjoying his husband's minstrations.

"Yibo!" Came a husky voice.

Yibo who has been lying naked beneath his husband when heard the voice of his husband opened his eyes and Zhan seeing this moved his hands on the younger body as he entered his finger inside the boy as he spoke, "can this husband enter you!"

Yibo who felt Zhan's action let out a moan, "ahhh...!" As he spread his leg widely and in a panting voice spoke, "hahh take me ge!" As Zhan's finger touched his prostrate making his body to arch in pleasure as he moaned, "daddy please!"

Zhan when heard the way Yibo called him felt his body hearing up as without opening his clothes he just opened his pant zip and took out his dick and entered Yibo in one go making the boy to let out a maon, "ahhhh!"

Zhan when heard the moan of the boy got excited as he intertwined his hand with Yibo's as he just started thrusting inside the love of his life enjoying the warmness of the hole of his baby and it was after half an hour both released their love fluid one inside his husband while the other on his husband's body...