68

The clock has been striking at 3:00 pm in the afternoon and the young heir of Xiao corporation, the dominant alpha has been busy on a call talking to his business associates as a wedding ring is falshing in his finger and anyone who could see the ...

The clock has been striking at 3:00 pm in the afternoon and the young heir of Xiao corporation, the dominant alpha has been busy on a call talking to his business associates as a wedding ring is falshing in his finger and anyone who could see the man would feel a shiver down their spine as a urge to bow to the man came to their mind, and in the study only a single voice is being heard as the man spoke, "this will not work, Mr. Shing!" Only for him to recieve the answer from the other side as the call proceeded, not noticing someone entering his study as the figure just tiptoed to his husband to only startle him with a back hug, and the alpha was about to speak when the pheromones of other hit his nose making Zhan know who it is so he just smiled as he spoke, "I will call you later!" And with this ended the call.

Zhan after ending the call turned as he took the boy in his arms as he spoke, "How are you, my love!" And the omega who has hugged his husband when heard him immediately looked at him as he with a pout spoke, "I was sad, hubby!" And Zhan when heard his little omega statement was shocked and was about to speak but before he could Yibo spoke, "But since my husband returned from the trip, I am very happy!" And Zhan on hearing his omega felt a relief washing over him as he spoke, "that's great, my dear!" As he unwrapped his arms around Yibo and took his hand to only make him settle on one of the sofas as he settled beside his husband as he spoke, "so how did my wife's past few days went?"

Yibo when heard his alpha immediately turned toward Zhan as he in a sweet voice started telling his gege what all he did in past few days making Zhan smile as it was after half an hour Yibo competed his talk as he spoke, "this was what I did!" And Zhan who has been listening to his omega with a smile when heard that his little husband has stopped talking smiled as he spoke, "so I feel my love's days without me went well!" And Yibo on hearing his alpha pouted as he spoke, "but I missed you!" And Zhan on hearing the antics of his little omega smiled as he spoke, "I know love!" As he planted a forehead kiss and spoke, "I too missed you a lot!" Making Yibo smile as he hugged his alpha bathing in his scent but it was after few seconds he broke the hug as he spoke, "Z... Zhan ge!" And Zhan when heard the boy stuttering immediately got alerted as he spoke, "Baobei, what happened, love?"

Yibo on hearing Zhan started playing with his fingers as he don't know how to tell his alpha mate this thing and Zhan seeing the action of his beloved just kept a finger beneath his chin as he made him look at him as he spoke, "Bo, you know you can tell Zhan ge anything!" As he with a pause added, "tell what happened gege!" And Yibo on hearing this spoke, "gege, I feel-!" But stopped in the middle as he don't know what to speak and Zhan seeing this got worried for his omega as he spoke "I feel you have to share me with someone!" As he with a deep breath added, "I feel we have to share our love with someone!" And Zhan who has been expecting anything when heard Yibo felt someone stabbed his heart as how can his omega say that he has to share his love and the thought itself made alpha's stomach to churn as a growl was about to escape his mouth but he dont want to frighten his omega mate as he composed himself as he spoke, "w... What do you mean, Bo?" And Yibo on hearing Zhan without looking at him took an envelope out as he handed it to Zhan and spoke, "Zhange, you can check it!"

Zhan when saw Yibo handing the envelope was shocked as he don't know what to speak and react but he just took the envelope as he without looking at Yibo opened it as he found a paper and Zhan seeing this felt his heartbeat rising up as he just opened it and the thing which he read made his eyes teary as a single tear slid down his eye as he looked up and spoke, "is it true bo?" And Yibo who has been watching his alpha mate smiled as he spoke, "yes, papa Zhan!" As he took one of his hand and kept on his stomach and spoke,

"You are promoted alpha!"

"You are now going to be a father!"

As he with a smile added,
"And we have to share our love with this little one here!"

And Zhan when heard it looked at the letter in his hand which had a pregnancy kit attached to it which read positive with line,

"WE ARE PROMOTED, GEGE!"

"YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME PAPA!"

"WE ARE PREGANANT!"

and Zhan seeing this was not able to control himself as he took his omega in his arms and before kissing him spoke,

"thank you for giving the best gift bo!"

As he kissed him deeply and breaking the kiss he just caresses Yibo's stomach with his hand as he spoke,

"I love you my little bean!" And then looked at Yibo as he spoke, "I love you too my love!" And with this captured Yibo's lips in a kiss again as the room fell into a peaceful silence....