9

The hall is bustling with the sound of the people as a boy is sitting at one of the high-class tables with a pout as he was dragged to this conference by his father and now he is getting bored here waiting for someone as he spoke, "dad, for whom we are waiting?" As he picked up a magazine in front of him and Mr. Wang was about to say something when a voice was heard startling all the people present in the hall as the mike coordinator announced, "sorry, for the inconvenience, now we present you the host of the ceremony, MR. SEAN XIAO ZHAN, CEO of Xiao group of industries!" And with this, the spotlight was turned toward the person standing at the end of the stairs gathering the attention of everyone especially the one reading the book.

Yibo, who has been dragged by his father to the business conference when saw the man at the stairs felt his heartbeat rising as the man has done that thing which was not done in the last 25 years that was it made him feel love at first sight and a...

Yibo, who has been dragged by his father to the business conference when saw the man at the stairs felt his heartbeat rising as the man has done that thing which was not done in the last 25 years that was it made him feel love at first sight and all his evening went on checking the every moment of the man hiding behind the book.

It was at the end of the evening when the said person came to the table where he has been sitting as the young CEO bowed to his father as he spoke, "sorry uncle Wang to make you wait!" And Mr. Wang on hearing this spoke, "it's fine Zhan, I know you are a busy man!" And Zhan on hearing this laughed as he spoke, "uncle knows me well!"

Mr. Wang on hearing this chuckled as he spoke, "now tell me what do you want!" And Xiao Zhan on hearing this with a smile spoke,

"Uncle, one beautiful pair of eyes has been following me for the whole night!"

As he looked at the boy in front of him and spoke,

"NOW, I WANT TO KNOW THE OWNER OF THOSE EYES TOO!"