20

The couple has been sitting in the study of the young heir as the man has been working on some documents when he suddenly felt the gaze on him which made him alerted of his surrounding as he raised up his head to only found his husband looking at him with curiosity and deep thought.

Zhan seeing the action of his little one chuckled as he made the same pose and asked, "what happened dear?"

Yibo who has been looking at the man for a few minutes when heard the CEO come out of his daze as he spoke, "thinking about something!" And Zhan when heard it raised his brows as he spoke, "and what is it?"

Yibo on hearing this smiled as he spoke, "I was thinking what you will look when you will become old?" As he stressed on the word old.

Zhan on hearing this frowned as he spoke, "what do you mean?" As he was not able to get whether the younger is teasing him or genuinely asking him something.

Yibo on hearing this looked at Zhan with a smile as he spoke, "I was thinking whether you will be this handsome when you will grow old?" And Zhan on hearing this was startled as he was not able to understand whether the younger is teasing him or praising him and as he was about to speak, Yibo again spoke, "but I know one thing?"

"And what is it?" Asked Zhan.

"That no matter whether you become ugly or your skin gets wrinkled when you get old BO DI WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIS ZHAN GE!"

Making Zhan smile widely...