69

Omega - (while looking at his sleeping pup) - my baby, will say mama first

Alpha - he will say papa first...

Omega - no, he will say mama first...

As he looks at his alpha with a pout and the alpha seeing the pout wanted to devour that pout but he just composed himself as he also pouted...

The Omega when saw his alpha pouting was shocked as this is the first time he has seen Zhan like this as in past two years of marriage the alpha has done a lot of antics but never like this, and although he wants to pinch that cheek but he compose...

The Omega when saw his alpha pouting was shocked as this is the first time he has seen Zhan like this as in past two years of marriage the alpha has done a lot of antics but never like this, and although he wants to pinch that cheek but he composed himself as right now both of them are in a sweet fight as their pout grew more, when suddenly a voice is heard gathering their attention as they saw their baby awake looking at them with twinkling eyes and a wide smile on his face

Zhan when saw that his baby is awake smiled as he took the boy in his arms as he spoke, "you awake, my sunshine!" And the child on hearing his father's voice just smiled as he cupped his father's cheek as he let a voice, "boo!" Making the alpha sm...

Zhan when saw that his baby is awake smiled as he took the boy in his arms as he spoke, "you awake, my sunshine!" And the child on hearing his father's voice just smiled as he cupped his father's cheek as he let a voice, "boo!" Making the alpha smile as he spoke, "yes, my baby!" And Yibo who has also heard their baby's voice when saw the scene in front of him felt a warmth in his heart and as he saw the boy paying no attention to him pouted as he called from him, "Yuan!" And Yuan who has been busy playing with his Baba's cheek when heard his mother's voice immediately turned from the direction the sound came and seeing Yibo with a smile he just made a grabby hands toward him as he spoke, "bo... Ove!" And Zhan and Yibo when heard this felt their eyes widening as they didn't believe their ears, did their little one said his first words and the child on seeing his mother not responding to him pouted as he again spoke, "Bo... Ove!" And made his grabby hand toward yibo making the omega come out of his daze as he take the boy in his arms as he spoke, "what do you call me dear?" And The child who has gone happily in his mother's arms when heard his mother with a giggle spoke, "Bo... Ove!" As he started playing with Yibo's cheek as he spoke, "Bo... Ove!" As he again get a squeal and Zhan hearing the little one was shocked as he called for his husband, "Bo, love!" And before Yibo could spoke the little one looked at his father as he with a giggle spoke, "Bo... Ove!" Making Yibo and Zhan realize what the little one is speaking as Zhan just moved toward them as he planted a kiss on his child's forehead as he spoke, "yes, my dear!" As he looked at Yibo and with with a smile spoke, "yes, it's Bo love!" And Yuan on hearing the alpha again giggled as he spoke, "Bo... Ove!" Making Yibo smile as Zhan spoke, "I don't know what to say!" As he with a pause added, "he always surprises me!" And Yibo on hearing this smiled as he spoke, "yes ge!" And this time yuan turn toward his papa as he spoke, "ge... Ge!" Making his parents eyes widen in surprise as Zhan spoke, "so I am gege?" And Yuan on hearing his papa again spoke, "ge... GE!" making Zhan and Yibo laugh as they planted kisses on the boy face and with this the room fell into a peaceful laughter....

______________

So who won???