42

The clock has been striking at 7:00 pm when the CEO entered the mansion to only find it silent which made him shocked as if from the moment his little wife has entered his life the mansion has never been silent so the silence startled him as he spoke, "Love!" But there was no response making the Ceo alarmed but before he could take any other action he spotted his nanny as he spoke, "Xu Ma do you know where Mrs. Xiao is?" And Xu Ma who has just entered the mansion when heard the young heir spoke, "Master, Mrs. Xiao is in his room!" And Zhan on hearing this spoke, "and what is he doing there?"

Xu Ma on hearing this with a smile spoke, "throwing tantrum, Mr. Xiao!" Making Zhan frown as he spoke, "and why?"

The nanny on hearing this with a smile spoke, "he wants to look like you!" Making Zhan more confused and the nanny on seeing the confusion on her master's face spoke, "master, you can check it on your own!" And Zhan on hearing this spoke, "okay!" And with this moved toward their room and upon entering the room was shocked as he found the room in a mess and his little wifey sitting in the mess with a pout on his face.

Zhan, when saw the pout on his wife's lips, wanted to laugh but he composed himself as he knows that if he will laugh Yibo will not tell him anything so after composing himself he spoke, "what happens, Love?" And Yibo when heard his husband's voic...

Zhan, when saw the pout on his wife's lips, wanted to laugh but he composed himself as he knows that if he will laugh Yibo will not tell him anything so after composing himself he spoke, "what happens, Love?" And Yibo when heard his husband's voice got elated but soon his face again turned into a pout again and Zhan seeing this spoke, "what happened to my baby?" And Yibo this time spoke, "I don't have anything to wear hubby!" Making Zhan startled by seeing the bed full of clothes he was not able to understand how can Yibo say that he have nothing to wear.

Zhan on listening to his little wifey comment composed himself as he spoke, "but baby, look at these clothes!" As he pointed to the clothes on the bed and Yibo on hearing this looked at his gege as he spoke, "I know ge!" As he with a pause continued, "but I don't have anything to wear which makes me look like you!" And Zhan on hearing this spoke, "meaning!"

Yibo on hearing his gege took out his phone as he showed Zhan a photo and spoke, "I want to look like this!" And Zhan on seeing his photo realized what the boy wants so he spoke, "let me help you!"

Yibo on hearing the comment squealed as he spoke, "you will dress me?" And Zhan on hearing this spoke, "yeah!" And with this, the struggle of the heir of sean empire started to make his little wifey dress like him and it was after half an hour the little one was ready as he looked at himself in the mirror and squealed in delight, "yes, finally I look like you gege!" Making the young heir smile widely...