96

The couple has been in the garden as the young heir is standing beside his husband as he spoke, "baby please!" But their was no response from the younger making him realize that his baby is really angry and Zhan seeing this spoke, "baby, gege is sorry, he got so busy in the meeting, that he forgot-!"

But before he could the younger turned toward his husband as he spoke, "wow Mr. Sean, wow!" As he glared at the man and continued, "you always forget, but you don't forget your work!" As he glared at the man and spoke, "when you can't keep promises then don't make it!" And as he said this the tear rolled down his eyes as he immediately turned his face towards the flowers.

Zhan when saw the action of his beloved realized that he has messed up really big this time as he moved toward the boy and took him in a back hug.

Yibo when felt Zhan's arms around his waist started struggling as he spoke, "leave me, Mr. Sean!" But Zhan just tightened his hold on the boy as he spoke, "gege is really sorry love!" As he kissed on the nape of the neck of the boy and spoke, "he is ready for any punishment!" But their was no response from the younger and Zhan again kissed him in his cheek as he spoke, "please, love!" As he again spoke, "please, bobo!" No response and Zhan tried again and again but Yibo didn't responded as Zhan just spoke, "yiyi, Zhannie is sorry!"

And Yibo when heard Zhan spoke, "okay!" As he can't stay angry with Zhan when he uses this name of them, Making Zhan smile and he was about to speak but before he could Yibo spoke, "but you have to take punishment!" And Zhan when heard this spoke, "gege is ready!" And without turning back Yibo spoke, "you are going to make time for me!"

Zhan when heard Yibo spoke, "tell gege for how many days he should clear his schedule!" As he with a pause added,

"one day!"

"One week!"

"One month!"

"One year!"

And Yibo when heard Zhan chuckled as he spoke, "I can't bear you that much!" Making Zhan laugh too as the younger spoke, "only hour a day is sufficient, Mr. Sean!" As he with a,smile added, "your presence is all I need for just sometime in a day!" And Zhan when heard Yibo spoke, "I love you bo!" To which Yibo replied, "mee too love myself, Zhan!" As the laughter filled the mansion's garden as Zhan snuggled into Yibo and Yibo just turned his face to snuggle into the man's face....

 Sean!" As he with a,smile added, "your presence is all I need for just sometime in a day!" And Zhan when heard Yibo spoke, "I love you bo!" To which Yibo replied, "mee too love myself, Zhan!" As the laughter filled the mansion's garden as Zhan sn...