79

The clock has been striking at 5:00 pm in the mansion of the royal family and in the living room a couple is seen but not being lovey dovey as the older is scolding the younger and the younger is standing with his head lowered and the prince on seeing his husband's face just sighed as he spoke, "bobo, you would have hurt yourself!"

Yibo who has been standing in the kitchen when heard this pouted as he spoke, "but I wanted to cook someth-!" And before he could speak any further Zhan interrupted him as he in a little bit cold voice spoke, "how many time I have told you that you don't need to cook anything!" As he with a deep breath added, "if you want anything go and ask the chef!" Making yibo's pout to grew more and he was about to spoke but before he could another voice is heard making both of them to turn into the direction of the sound to only found both of their mothers standing there.

Mrs. Xiao and Mrs. Wang who has came from a visit when enter the mansion was startled as they didn't expected the mansion to be empty but what shocked them the most was the older scolding his baby husband and and Mrs. Xiao when saw her favorite son in law being scolded by his son frowned as she spoke, "why are you scolding my baby, Zhan?"

Yibo when heard his mother in law voice immediately ran toward her as he hid behind her and in a soft voice spoke, "look mommy yu, Zhan ge is scolding me!" And with this his face turned into a pitiful one making even Zhan startled.

Mrs. Xiao when heard Yibo immediately glared at Zhan and Zhan on seeing his mother's reaction knows that he is in danger, as no matter how much his mother loves him but Yibo is the apple of her eyes and now he is in danger as she spoke, "prince Sean, how dare you?" And Zhan when heard his mother gulped his saliva as he spoke, "mom!"

"What mom?" Spoke Mrs. Xiao with a glare as she continued, "how dare you scold my baby?" And Zhan when heard this immediately spoke, "mom he was in the kitchen, he would have hurt himself!" And Mrs. Wang when heard this looked at her son who is hiding behind his mother in law as she in a soft voice spoke, "bo baby, what were you doing in the kitchen?"

"I wanted to make something for gege!" Spoke Yibo as he with a pout added, "but instead of praising me gege s.... Scolded me!" And that was it Mrs. Xiao started giving lecture to his son making Zhan to lower his head as he started listening to his mother and it was after few minutes Zhan looked up to only get in eye contact with Yibo and Yibo who has been hiding behind his mother in law when saw his husband's eyes meeting his he showed his tongue to the young prince.

 Xiao started giving lecture to his son making Zhan to lower his head as he started listening to his mother and it was after few minutes Zhan looked up to only get in eye contact with Yibo and Yibo who has been hiding behind his mother in law when...

Zhan when saw the action of the younger was baffled as he immediately spoke, "look mom, he is teasing me now!" And Mrs. Xiao and Mrs. Wang when heard this immediately turned toward Yibo to only find him looking like a bullied puppy as he spoke, "mommy do you feel I can ever tease gege?"

 Wang when heard this immediately turned toward Yibo to only find him looking like a bullied puppy as he spoke, "mommy do you feel I can ever tease gege?"

The elders when saw the reaction of their baby immediately glared at Zhan as another round of scolding started and this time it involved Mrs. Wang too.

Time skip

Night

The clock has been striking at 10:00 pm and Yibo is running here and there trying to be with his in laws as he knows that the stunt he has pulled today will definitely land him in trouble with his husband and no matter how much his gege loves him, he will definitely going to get punishment so he is trying to avoid his husband but all his efforts got in vain as his fathers took away both his mothers from him leaving him with a pout so he finally ended in the room and as soon as he entered the room he was greeted by his husband who is sitting on his glory and Yibo seeing this gulped his saliva as he spoke, "g... Gege!"

Zhan who has been waiting for his little husband when saw him entering the room and heard him smirked as he spoke, "so my baby is back?" And Yibo when heard the young prince gulped his saliva as he spoke, "y... Yes!" And Zhan on hearing the younger stood up from his seat and moved toward him and Yibo was about to run but before he could Zhan caged him in his arms as he spoke, "so?" And Yibo when heard Zhan gulped his saliva as he spoke, "g-!" But was cut in the middle as Zhan spoke, "it's daddy for tonight sweetie!" And then while caressing his cheek he spoke, "got it!"

Yibo when heard this just nodded his head and Zhan just spanked on his ass as he spoke, ,"words, baby!" And Yibo spoke, "yes d.. daddy!" And with this Zhan captured his lips in a kiss and after kissing him for few seconds he broke the kiss as he spoke, "and daddy gonna punish his baby for being naughty!" Making Yibo realize that today's night gonna be so long and tomorrow will be painful for him and no one can save him as Zhan captured his lips in a rough kiss again...