35

As soon as the director said action and his co-actress was about to kiss him, suddenly a face flashed in front of him.

Yibo when saw the face realized why he is feeling uncomfortable in this scene. Yibo when saw the face flashed in front of him dashed out of the room leaving everyone shocked.

The director called for him but he didn't stop as he step out he saw Cheng who was talking on the phone.

Cheng when saw Yibo coming toward him in such a hurry flinched, but was taken out of his daze by Yibo word's "baby's keys!"
Cheng who was brought out from his daze by Yibo's voice spoke, "w..why?"

Yibo when saw this spoke, "no time, just give me the keys!"
Cheng seeing Yibo in this much hurry know it's futile to ask a question and gave him the keys.

Yibo after taking the keys ran to the parking and saw his bike there. He rushed to the bike and after settling on it drove fastly to the largest building in the city

It took him 15 minutes to reach as he entered the building, he looked at the building, and after taking a deep breath rushed inside to take a lift to the CEO's office.

As the elevator opened on the floor, he rushed outside, Secretary seeing Wang Yibo himself was shocked but as she saw him entering the conference room she was double shocked and worried because she knew that an important meeting was going on and the boss's instructions were clear no intrusion but she was late as Yibo had already entered the room.

Zhan who was engrossed in the presentation when felt someone opening the door felt agitated as no one dares to interfere but as he raised his head and saw the person in front of him he froze in his place.

Yibo when saw Zhan just rushed towards him and hugged him tightly. Kuan who was sitting with Zhan was shocked too but he knew that the meeting is over for now so he ushered everyone out of the room.

Zhan when felt Yibo about to hug him took him in his arms and tightened the embrace. Zhan after a few minutes came out of his daze and spoke, "puppy, what happened?"

Yibo who heard the question didn't speak anything. He just tightened his embrace, zhan when felt the embrace tightening chuckled, "hey puppy I am not angry with you. If you are worried about it then you must know I can never get angry at my puppy."

Yibo who heard it spoke, "z..zhan g..ge "

"Yes"

Yibo loosened the arms around Zhan and looks at Zhan with teary eyes. Zhan when saw the eyes got worried and spoke, "bo, what happened? Tell your gege, he will solve it for you."

Yibo when heard it spoke, "gege, I.. i"

Zhan seeing yibo stuttering got worried as Yibo only stutters when he is worried about something that has happened to him. He got worried now so he again spoke in a soft voice, "Bo baby"

Yibo when heard the soft voice felt him getting relaxed as he spoke, "if I... I do s. Something will Y... You get a...Angry at me?"

Zhan when heard it frowned but he immediately composed himself and spoke, "never, my boy. Your Zhan ge will never get angry at you."

Yibo who heard this visibly relaxed and looked at Zhan once again and gulped his saliva, after taking a few minutes he crashed his lips onto Zhan.

Zhan who was watching yibo with curiosity was shocked by the action of the boy. He froze in his place as he felt Yibo's lips on his own. Zhan felt electricity run through his body and he froze in his place as this was just like a dream to him.

Yibo when felt Zhan not responding to him visibly shuddered as he felt now he will be thrown away by Zhan. He broke the kiss and looks at Zhan with fear as tears fall from his eyes as he speaks, "I... I am s. Sorry, g..ge. I will leave." And with this stood up from the older's lap to move away from him.

Zhan who was in his daze was bought out by the words of the younger and realized that his action has been misinterpreted by the younger so he just grabbed the hands of the younger which made Yibo collapse on his chest making the younger shocked.

Yibo when felt the tug on his wrist is shocked as he collides with Zhan's chest and is about to speak something when felt Zhan's lips on his which made him shocked.

Zhan when saw Yibo opening his mouth immediately captured those lips making the boy shocked but soon he also started reciprocating the kiss which made the young heir smile between the kiss.