100

The clock has been striking at 10:00 pm in the city of the Beijing and in one of the penthouse bedroom a man is seen reading a script, as the man is the young actor of the country, Sean Xiao Yibo and as he is reading the script the room is falling...

The clock has been striking at 10:00 pm in the city of the Beijing and in one of the penthouse bedroom a man is seen reading a script, as the man is the young actor of the country, Sean Xiao Yibo and as he is reading the script the room is falling into silence when suddenly a loud this is heard followed by running of footsteps and before Yibo could respond two figures landed on him making him startled as he looked on the side to find his husband, the great CHAIRMAN of XIAO CORPORATIONS, with a pout making Yibo startled as he looked at the other side to only find his prince, Xiao Yian, who is also there with a pout and Yibo seeing this was about to speak but before he could he felt a tug from his husband's side as the man spoke, "i will sleep with bobo today!" As the man showed his tongue and spoke, "you leave!"

Yian when heard his father pulled his mother toward his side as he spoke, "no, I will sleep with mommy!" As he hugged Yibo and spoke, "papa leave!" And Zhan seeing this pulled Yibo towards himself as he spoke, "why I will leave?" And Yian pulled his mommy toward himself as he spoke, "because he is anan mommy!" As he used the endearment with which his mother calls him.

Zhan when heard his son pulled his husband toward himself as he spoke, "but before that he is my husband and better half!" As he kissed Yibo's cheek and spoke, "so you leave!" And the child on hearing this with a pout pulled Yibo towards himself as he spoke, "mine!"

"No, mine!" Spoke the chairman.

"My mummy!"

"My hubby!"

"My bo mom!"

"My better half!"

"Mine!" Pulled the child toward himself

"Mine!" Pulled Zhan toward himself and with this a tug of war started between the father and son to gain the young man all for themselves.

"Mine!"

"No, mine!"

Yibo who has been startled with the actions of the two has now been irritated with all the push and pull as he shouted, "STOP!" and the father and son duo on hearing the younger immediately stopped with their actions as Yibo glared at them and stood up from his place and then left the bed.

Zhan and Yian when saw this in a united voice spoke, "where are you going?" And Yibo who has been irritated with this glared at the two people and spoke, "at a place where I will find my peace!" As he left the room and father and son duo seeing this stood up from the seats and followed the young actor hurriedly and Yibo after leaving the room enters another room and before Zhan and Yian can enter there he closed the room door with a thud.

Zhan and Yian when saw this pouted as they looked at each other only for the pout to turn into glare as Yian spoke, "it's because of you mommy left!" And Zhan on hearing this spoke, "it's because of you, brat!" And Yian on hearing this spoke, "you!" And Zhan on hearing this was about to speak but before he could Yibo voice is heard, "Dare I heard both of your voice again , I will throw both of you outside the home!" As hearing the boys arguing again made his blood boil with anger and the father and son duo when heard this immediately left the place as the child enter his own room where as Zhan entered their room.

As soon as the young heir entered the room his phone rang and Zhan just fished it out and seeing it's from the office he just answered it as he took a pad and started noting down his tomorrow's schedule not even realising how the time is passing. It was after an hour he felt a tug on his pant making him look down to only found his son sitting their with a pout and puppy eyes.

Zhan seeing this just excused himself from the call as he ended it and took the boy in his lap and spoke, "what happened, sweetie?" And Yian when heard this just kept his head on his Papa's shoulder and spoke, "I wanna sleep with papa!" And Zhan when heard this smiled as the last incident played his mind as he spoke, "but didn't you wanted to sleep with your bo mama!"

Yian when heard this spoke, "that doesn't mean, I can't sleep with my poppsie!" And Zhan when heard this chuckled as he carried the boy in his arms to the bed and layed him there and then spoke, "let papa change, them we both can sleep, okay?" And Yian nodded his head as Zhan left to have a change and returned after five minutes as he settled beside Yian and took him in his arms and spoke, "sleep, my prince!" And Yian just snuggled in his Papa's chest and spoke, "I love you paaa!" And Zhan when heard this with a smile spoke, "I love you too, my cute brat!" Making Yian smile as he drifted off to his sleep in his father's arms and Zhan seeing his son sleeping also drifted to his sleep.

It was at exact midnight the door of the young heir room opened as Yibo walked inside and seeing the scene, of the man sleeping with their child snuggled in his chest smiled as this is what always happen, as he did a change and moved toward the bed and laid down as he kissed Yian's hair and spoke, "mommy loves you!" And then looked at his husband and pecked his lips and spoke, "love you hubby!" And Zhan just opened his eyes in sleep and mumbled, "love you too my love!" And held Yibo hand making the actor smile as he also drifted off to his sleep...

_______________________________________