99

The clock has been striking at 8:00 pm in the evening as Yibo has been sitting with a pout as his husband has been working with some stupid file on his lap from past one hour and now he was not able to control himself as he with a pout whined "Mr. Sean, can you leave your file?"

Zhan who has been busy with his office file can understand from Yibo's voice that the boy is irritated, so without looking at him he spoke, "give me a minute Yibo!" Az he knows that if he see this face then he will not be able to work more and this file is really important and Yibo when heard this response got more irritated as he immediately stood up from his seat to only move toward Zhan and reaching Zhan he just took the file away from him.

Zhan when saw the action of his husband was about to speak but before he could Yibo just laid in his lap as he spoke, "that's my position!" Making Zhan amused as he batted his eyelashes and spoke, "how can you focus on the files when you have me!"

Zhan when heard Yibo looked at his face as he spoke, "really!" And Yibo just nodded his head as he spoke, "kiss me, husband!" And Zhan when heard Yibo was not able to compose himself as he immediately captured the lips of the younger in a kiss...