37

The mansion has been pin-drop silent for the past two hours as no one dares to speak anything as they know the young master Xiao temples but this silence was soon disturbed by a charming soul who entered the mansion but as soon as he entered he was shocked to see the mansion so silent so he moved toward the kitchen to only find Mrs. Pie working silently and seeing this he spoke, "aunt, why is the mansion so eerie today?"

Mrs. Pie who has been working silently when heard her young master's voice was startled but soon she composed herself as she spoke, "Bo, your husband is in a very bad mood today!" And Yibo on hearing this spoke, "and why so?" And Mrs. Pie on hearing this spoke, "no idea bo!"

Yibo on hearing this just nodded his head as he spoke, "and where is he?" And Mrs. Pie on hearing this spoke, "in his study!" And Yibo on hearing this was about to leave when Mrs. Pie spoke, "Bo di, have something, where are you going?" And Yibo on hearing this with a mischievous smile spoke, "going to make someone happy!" And with this immediately left to only enter the study room of his husband to only find Zhan standing near the large French window.

Zhan who has been standing in front of the french window after scolding his entire team was trying to calm himself down when suddenly he felt someone hugging him from back and the CEO was about to have an outburst when suddenly he heard a voice wh...

Zhan who has been standing in front of the french window after scolding his entire team was trying to calm himself down when suddenly he felt someone hugging him from back and the CEO was about to have an outburst when suddenly he heard a voice which made him feel a shiver run down his spine.

Yibo after entering the study immediately tiptoed to his husband as he back hugged him and when saw his husband startle moved to his ears as he spoke, "it's your love here, Mr. Ceo!" As he started nibbling on the young heir ears, making him feel his husband relaxing as he moved his lips to the man's neck as he started planting soft kisses there and Zhan when felt the boy's lips on his neck wanted to turn around to capture the boy but he just wanted to see what the younger is up to as he relaxed himself in his love's arms and Yibos seeing this smiled as he moved toward the man's ear again and spoke in a husky voice, "I heard that my husband is in a bad mood!" And Zhan on hearing this just nodded his head as Yibo again whispered, "then should I make you feel better, Mr. Sean!" As he released his breath there while entering his hands into the man's shirt making Zhan lose his control as he immediately switched their position to only cage Yibo in his arms.

Zhan who felt Yibo's hand touching his chest was not able to control himself as he cages the boy between his arms as he spoke, "And what will you do to make me feel better, Mr. Xiao Wang!" And Yibo on hearing this smiled as he moved toward the man's lips to only speak, "anything love!" As he captured the man's lips with his startling Zhan who after a few seconds started to respond to the boy as he moved his hand to the boy's waist to only grab them as he pushed them toward himself making Yibo gasp in the kiss as he felt his husband's hard on and Zhan taking the advantage entered his tongue into the boy's mouth as he started exploring his oral cavity as Yibo grabbed Zhan's hair to only pull the man toward himself as they started grinding their hard-ons on one another.

It was after five minutes Zhan broke the kiss as he felt Yibo getting a little breathless and Yibo on breaking the kiss moved toward the man's Adam's apple as he planted a kiss there making Zhan throw his neck back as he spoke, "don't tease me, love!" Making Yibo smile as he continued his ministration there and after getting satisfied with his work on the man's neck moved his hand toward the man's shirt as he started unbuttoning them as he does so he planted a kiss with every button he opened as Zhan felt heavenly with his husband's action he tightened his hold on Yibo's waist as he started grinding a little harder making Yibi breath hitch but he continued eith his work as he moved toward the man's nipple and captured it making Zhan groan, "Bo!" And yibo on hearing the man's groan smirked as he bit on it making Zhan capture the boy's lips harshly this time and kissed him roughly and after doing so spoke, "I need you Love!" And Yibo on hearing this with a wide smile spoke, "then take me love!" And with this, the man took the boy in his arms as the bridal carried him to his room to completely take the boy...