31

"what are you looking at, love?"
Asked the young heir when returned from his office as he saw his husband standing on the balcony gazing at the stars.

Zhan who has been gazing at the night sky when heard his husband's voice smiled as he turned around and spoke, "you came, darling!" And Yibo on hearing this smiled as he moved toward Zhan and spoke, "yes dear!" As he planted a kiss on the man's cheek as he spoke, "what are you doing here Baobei?" As it has been past his husband's time to stand on the balcony.

Zhan on hearing this smiled as he turned around to look at the stars and then with a smile spoke, "counting stars!" And Yibo on hearing this smiled as he knows his husband's fascination with the night sky as Zhan continued, "would you like to count them with me?" And Yibo on hearing this with a smile spoke, "no dear!" Making Zhan frown as he spoke, "why?"

"Because!" Spoke Yibo as he turned Zhan toward him and started singing,

I used to count the stars in the sky
Now I count the ones in your eyes
I used to think that my paradise
Was somewhere waiting on the other side, but you, ooh, ooh
Take me higher than I've been
Laying hands on my skin, it's true, ooh, ooh
Nothing compares to you
As he plants kiss on the two for eyes looking at him with curiosity...

So tell me why, what good is life
If we're all just waiting to dance in the sky?
I'm already there, here in your eyes
We climb the gates, every time that you lie down next to

I rest in peace
Thеy say it's better, but how could that be?
If everyone had a love like us

They wouldn't call that place above, Heaven

And as Yibo ended the stanza he spoke, "that's why I don't count stars love!" And Zhan on hearing this smiled as he spoke, "aren't you a bit cheezy, Mr. Wang?" And Yibo on hearing this chuckled as he spoke, "only for you Mrs. Wang!" As he captured Zhan's lips with his into a deep passionate kiss....