63

The mansion has been bustling with the workers working diligently to decorate the mansion as today is the wedding of the most coldest and ruthless mafia in the world, XIAO ZHAN, also known as DEMON SEAN, and on one room the groom of the said man is getting ready without any smile on his face when suddenly the room door get opened only for the right hand man of the mafia to get revealed who in past few days have become the only friend of the boy.

Kuan who has entered the room to check up on the boy when saw the expressionless face of the boy released a deep breath as he spoke, "Bo di, what happened?" and Yibo who has been lost in his thoughts when heard Kuan's voice chuckled as he spoke, "...

Kuan who has entered the room to check up on the boy when saw the expressionless face of the boy released a deep breath as he spoke, "Bo di, what happened?" and Yibo who has been lost in his thoughts when heard Kuan's voice chuckled as he spoke, "Nothing!" and kuan on hearing the boy was not relieved as he spoke, "If nothing happened, then you should smile dear!" as he kept a hand on his shoulder and spoke, "it's your marriage, didi!" and Yibo when heard this let a painful chuckle as he spoke, "is this called a marriage?" as a tear rolled down his eyes and Kuan on seeing the tear was shocked as he spoke, "Yibo!"

Yibo on hearing the man looked at him with his teary eyes as her spoke, "it's not a marriage dage, I was sold to your boss!" as more tears rolled down his eyes as he spoke, "I am just his toy and this marriage is just a time pass for him so why should I be happy!" and as he said these words more tears rolled down his eyes and Kuan on hearing this was about to speak but before he could his phone rang and seeing the person calling he just released a sigh as he spoke, "Yibo, we should go, your husband is waiting for you!" and Yibo on hearing this just nodded his head as after grooming himself he left for the wedding altar...