80

The clock has been striking at 6:00 pm in the city of Shanghai, and in a penthouse located on one of the tallest building of the city, the young actor is seen playing a video game while his husband, who is the CEO of XIAO CORPORATION is seen getti...

The clock has been striking at 6:00 pm in the city of Shanghai, and in a penthouse located on one of the tallest building of the city, the young actor is seen playing a video game while his husband, who is the CEO of XIAO CORPORATION is seen getting ready in the walk in closet as today he has to attend the press confrence related to new beauty products launched by Xiao Corporations.

Yibo who has been playing video game when won for the third time in his earphone shouted, "it's hatrick!" And Zhan who has been getting ready in the walk in closet while giving his last touch when heard Yibo's exclamation smiled as he moved toward Yibo as he spoke , "did my baby won for the third time!" And Yibo despite wearing his headset when heard his husband just nodded his head and Zhan when saw the action of his husband ruffled his hair lovingly making Yibo to pout as the man just messed up his hair as he with a pout spoke, "don't ge!" As he looked up to scold the young heir but stopped in the middle as the look of his husband made him stunned as his husband was just wearing a black three piece suit but without a shirt showing his chest.

Yibo when saw the look of his man was stunned as his eyes got glued on that visible portion of his chest as a frown appeared on his face and Zhan seeing the frown spoke, "what happened love?" And Yibo when heard Zhan looked at him as he spoke, "are you going in this?" As he pointed at the outfit the man has been wearing.

Zhan when heard the question of his husband with a smile spoke, "yes sweetheart!" As he with a pause added, "how I am looking?" And Yibo when heard Zhan immediately spoke, "you are not going to wear this!" Making Zhan frown as he spoke, "and why so?"

Yibo when heard Zhan with a cute glare spoke, "because I told you!" And then with an authoritative tone spoke, "and you should follow your husband's order!" And Zhan when heard Yibo got confused and he was about to speak when suddenly a smirk appeared on his face as he spoke, "is my husband jealous!"

Yibo when heard Zhan immediately retorted, "no!" Making Zhan to smirk inwardly as he spoke, "then why should I change it!" As he took his wallet and spoke, "give me a valid reason and I will change it!" Making Yibo to fell silent and Zhan on getting no response for five minutes spoke, "ok then I should leave Bo!" And with this was about to leave but before he could Yibo's voice is heard making Zhan to smile in satisfaction.

Yibo when saw his husband leaving immediately spoke, "I don't want anyone to look at what belongs to me!" And with this immediately lowered his head as he felt a blush creeping on his face and Zhan on hearing the response of the boy smiled as he spoke, "is my baby jealous?" And Yibo when heard Zhan just nodded his head as he spoke, "don't go like this, I don't want all those old ladies and aunties who calls themself young and beautiful girls, to drool on my gege!"

Zhan when heard Yibo let a laugh as he spoke, "really sweetie!" And Yibo just nodded his head cutely making Zhan smile as he moved toward him and put his hand beneath his cheek as he made Yibo to look at him as he spoke, "then show them this Xiao Zhan belongs to Xiao Yibo!" And Yibo when heard Zhan got confused as he looked at Zhan as an idea clicked his mind as he immediately stood up from his seat and immediately planted a kiss on his husband's chest making Zhan to get startled as he let out a groan, "baby, not now!" And Yibo just ignored Zhan as he deepened the kiss there and after a few minutes just buried his teeth into the chest making Zhan to let out a moan, "ahhh!"

Yibo after playing with Zhan's chest for five minutes finally stopped his activity as he looked at the place where a hickey has formed and seeing this he spoke, "now I have marked you!" And Zhan when saw the result of his Baobei action with let a chuckle as he spoke, "great work baobei!" And with this left the room and the very next day instead of the new product the headlines were related to hickey on SEAN XIAO ZHAN'S chest as it read,

"SEAN XIAO ZHAN HAVE FINALLY GOT AN OWNER OF HIS HEART AS THE FOOTPRINTS WERE LEFT ON THE YOUNG HEIR'S CHEST!"

and the most happy person was yibo as he showed the news to Zhan and spoke, "mine!" To which Zhan while sipping his morning tea has replied, "yes, yours!"

Pv3007